Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Disappointment

ClaireLClaireL
posted 9 years 8 months ago
Me and my partner have been trying for baby number 2 since june. when my period was due on dec 24th and didnt turn up o was really excited, i kept doing tests with were constantly negative. Now 3 weeks late my period arrives!! what a joke!! Mad

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i know the feeling claire!! as you know me and kev started to try again ages ago... twice iv 'felt' preg and had symptms - but i do tests and its neg and then my period comes the next day!!

iv give up gettin my hopes up now,itl happen when my body decides to let it - and at the moment my body just aint in the mood LOL!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Awwww hun, I'm sorry for what you're going through... this is a great place to come for comfort and support and you will find there are other people who can definately understand your situation, having been through it as well.

I like Hayley's outlook on trying to conceive Smile

Good luck hun, sendin' you a big Hug

ClaireLClaireL
Cheers guys. I keep trying to think on the same as hayley is but when my due day on comes round i cant help preying it dont come LOL. I guess it'll happen when it happens.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hugs to you Hug

I can understand the disapointment, it took 11 months to fall on with our second.

mommy_antonymommy_antony
I am sure you all already know this, but if not....

From CD#10-CD#22 baby dance every other day and the chances of getting a BFP are really good.

**Babydust being thrown your way**

Good Luck for next time round,

jo-jojo-jo
Hug Good luck guys Hug I know what that disapointment feels like.We ttc2 for 16 months and it finally(recently) happened.Month after month i had "those feelings"of i know im pregnant only to test get a - then my AF the next day.
sending you loads of positive baby dust for you all.xxx

WelshMumWelshMum
Good luck for next time Hug

I had a couple of those 'am I pregnant?' events last year, we'll get there in the end! Baby

Lou xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews