Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

in labour i think LOL

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 9 years 8 months ago
well pierod like and back pains have been comin and goin since early this mornin, they have now become stronger and i have just had my show. if its ment to be quicker than last time i should be havin my baby any time b4 midnight but who knows it could be different but i cant wait to get my gas and air haha xxxx if i cant come bk on ill talk to u all when im back home and love ya all xxxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayls82Hayls82
Oh my god hunny, so much good luck to you, hope this is the real thing for you and that it all goes well xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Suspect are ya still here..... Suspect or have you gone to have Kyle yet?? Best of luck sweety... can't wait to heat good news!! Clapping

Sammie said:
i have her mobile number so i'll let you know as soon as i hear anything, i'll text her later tonight sometime to check how she's doing but dont wanna get in the way of family and friends etc. Hopefully your doing just fine Cassie Very Happy

Hey if you talk to her before then let us know what's up and send best wishes to her and Rich and baby Kyle Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
Wooohoo! Good luck girl Kiss xx

(Have fun on that gas and air if you get the chance Wink )

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
well give her our love and best wishes come on baby LOL xxxxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
I don't know hun, if she's at the hospital she may have her phone switched off anyway...so maybe you could, and then it can be picked up later???

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ah ok, ooh i'm excited now LOL!!!

I'm so excited too!!!! I can't wait to find out how things went... she's gotta love going out to them now for sure! Love We are such a great group here!! Clapping

GTTkelGTTkel
Ooh what's happening, I love baby news

catgirl_872catgirl_872
haha my phone werent off it kept goin off every 10 mins LOL rich was lookin at the texts for me and told me of the one u sent sammie from everyone so thanx but i was off my face with gas and air haha xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews