Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Scan pic

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 9 years 8 months ago
Finally got round to putting this online, may i introduce you to baby Flump Martin!.

Zoomed in on the scan to make it a little clearer, but all went very well, judging by size they reckon i'm 14 weeks pregnant and have an estimated due date of July 3.
I cannot describe how I felt to see bubs, so emotional and it all feels a little bit more real now.
Didn't realise how much water you have to drink though LOL, next scan is on February 25 when we are going to find out what bits flump has.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
aawwww! very cool Hayls, congrats to you two on seeing baby for the first time Love

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its amazing aint it!!

i was always adament that i was gonna get there and they were gonna say there was nothing there LOL! it makes it so real when you see baby on screen!! i burst into tears when we went for the sex scan as id wanted a boy,when she sed theres his little willy, i looked at kev and cried 'iv got my little man!' Love

jo-jojo-jo
AWWWW its the most awsome feeling isnt it,although this is my second child the excitment just gets more intense. LOL I had my scan on monday and i got told im about 14 weeks instead of 12 weeks LOL. Scared
Im due on the 5th July Very Happy

angelmumangelmum
Awwwww lovely scan pic hunni Love

you guys are making me all broody Love

he's out at his boat at the moment but he'll be home shortly and tonight we will be making up for lost time Naughty

And to keep this on topic
Embarassed

I'm broody but I don't think scan pics will be in any definate future for us...

jo-jojo-jo

hapydazy said:
he's out at his boat at the moment but he'll be home shortly and tonight we will be making up for lost time Naughty

And to keep this on topic
Embarassed

I'm broody but I don't think scan pics will be in any definate future for us...

Tam never say never!!!! Razz

gypseygypsey
aw thats great that date is my oh birthday Smile

Hayls82Hayls82
Apologies to the hubby's for starting any broodyness LOL, thanks for your messages girls.
I just looked open mouthed at the screen for ages!, its amazing to see the baby, we been flashing the pic at everyone, even those who seen it already!!

claire2711claire2711
can anyone help......how do i put a picture on a post? had my scan couple weeks ago, was going to upload i but dont have a clue how!!! xx

AlexAlex Moderator

claire2711 said:
can anyone help......how do i put a picture on a post? had my scan couple weeks ago, was going to upload i but dont have a clue how!!! xx

most of us use photobucket. upload it there and then copy and paste the img code

claire2711claire2711
thanks!!! il see how i get on LOL xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwww hun. great scan pic. glad you and flump are doing ok Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews