Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

notice

gypseygypsey
posted 9 years 8 months ago
does anyone know how much notice u have to give employers if not going back after maternity finishes.cheers

Join JustParents to remove this advert

kimbekimbe
i think its just a couple of weeks before your matnerity runs out i did inform my boss though that i more than likly would not be coming back

AlexAlex Moderator
If you have been there more than 2 years I think it is something like 1 month but the more you give them the better.

gypseygypsey
cheers

ellee1984ellee1984
my company i worked for was 4 weeks notice basically the same as that in your contract that you owuld have to give anyway if you were leaving.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i never gave my notice - as i wasnt sure of the dates LOL! but they ended up sending me a letter saying sumthin along the lines of 'we predict you are not coming back blah blah blah please return any uniforms/staff discount cards and we will pay you any holiday payments and leu days owing to you into your account by such a date' they also sent me a prepayed huge envelope to send all my stuff back in! saved me gettin off my butt LOL!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews