Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

just a hello

stressedmumstressedmum
posted 9 years 8 months ago
just thought i would drop a line and say hello, how is every one 2 day good i hope x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

gypseygypsey
stessing roll on bedtime. Very Happy

gypseygypsey
stressing Frustrated

stressedmumstressedmum
LOL feel a bit like that my self x

gypseygypsey
Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated LOL

stressedmumstressedmum
i cant wait for my son to go back 2 school on tue i love him to bits but he been off for 8 weeks now and boy is it time for him 2 go bk LOL

gypseygypsey
Love aw blees as he been ill

gypseygypsey
Love aw blees as he been ill

stressedmumstressedmum
yer but he ok now had a stay in hospital early nov, and 8 weeks off school but back on tue yippieeeeee LOL

gypseygypsey
Very Happy im glad hes better

stressedmumstressedmum
thanks hun, he will prob try and tell me tue mornin he feels un well but im ready for that one, he is going bk end ov LOL i need adults 2 talk 2 goin mad in this house LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hello! Glad you'll have a little peace and quiet soon... funny though, I bet half hour after he's gone to school you'll be walkin round thinkin it's too quiet and you miss him... that's how I get sometimes, although I do find the older Aaralyn gets the more I do enjoy the time I get to have to myself (even if I am still missing her Rolling Eyes )

stressedmumstressedmum
i know i will miss him like mad but then it will give me chance to catch up on things i not been able to do like college work and house stuff, thinkin ov doing a bit ov painting but we will see

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews