Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hey i had my babies

Joanna120293Joanna120293
posted 9 years 8 months ago
hey everyone, i had my babies, siggy explains all really LOL
camera totally broke, me dad was faffin bout wif it n dropped it in the sink, so it dont work no more LOL
we videoin em but obv cant post that on ea hehe and tbh not too keen postin pics o me babies, soz
but just fort i'd elt u know i had them =] xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hailzw86Hailzw86
Congratulations hun! How was the birth?

Hailzw86Hailzw86
forgot to ask, what have you called them? what did they weigh?

gypseygypsey
Baby Clapping well done and congrats

angelmumangelmum
Well done hunni that's lovely news Baby Baby

GTTkelGTTkel
Wow Christmas and Boxing day how cool is that-although maybe a tiring and painful xmas for you! Baby Baby

carlacarla
congratulations Clapping

how funny they were born on different days Very Happy

jo-jojo-jo
:clap:Congratulations hun,i love their names what a christmas you must of had LOL. Baby Baby

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Congrats hun! Thumbs Up I hope you are all happy and well, get some pics, I wanna see these cuties!!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
congratulations xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Congratulations to you Thumbs Up

Glad both Baby Baby are doing well.

RobRob Admin
- My blog
Oh dear.

After receiving a concerned message from a member, I started to dig a little into 'Joanna120293's profile.

This account was registered with the email address 'staciemonroe83', and a Google search reveals other message boards she has posted on with the exact same email address, but with very different stories.

AOL Messageboards

Quote:
x*x~Stacie~16~x*x
+^^Rhianna Sarah Kimberley Cheryl due 2/1/08^^+

Quote:
u ppl make u stuff that I aint even said, and I dotn know where all this crap bout me bein 19 has come from, I'm 16! or where the twin shit has come from! and edd was 4th jan then was 2nd jan, has only ever change that much! u make stuff up bout ppl and c the bad in them when it dont exist! if u must know, I've had my lil girl, Madison Sarah Brooke, on 13th dec, 3 wks early. and the stuff bout the 4d scan is exaggerated, i was bout 16wks, but I was lying on that, it was just coz I wanted 1 o bad and 2 make u jealous!

I also have far more details from a profile on MingleVille, including her real name, age and lots more details, but I'm not going to post the link to that at the moment (It can be found on the AOL message board, link above)

Joanna/Stacie/Whoever you are - Can you explain the discrepancies in the stories you seem to be posting all over the internet?

I'll be banning this account later today unless it emerges that I've made a massive error in judgement (which looks unlikely given the evidence I've seen).

gypseygypsey
Mad bit sad really insnt it?

gypseygypsey
[p Moon robs sad little girl with no life living in day dream land

gypseygypsey
sorry probs

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well I don't know what to think now, if she was born in '83 like her email seems to suggest she will be my age...so i'm thinking maybe something has happened to make her do this, maybe lost a child, been told she is unable to have children Shrug

I've heard of this sort of thing before where women are affected so much by the loss of a child or so desperate for children they make things up. I'm really kind of hoping that it's crossed wires or something, it would be sad if all this were true (that it has been made up )Sad

RobRob Admin
- My blog
Some more evidence has come to light, and this user is now banned from JustParents.

kirstkirst
i had a funny feeling this was someone messing around. as y would the camera not have batterys then suddenly break. i dont get y people need to lie about this sort of thing. its very very sad

candgsmumcandgsmum
Was the other 13yr old pregnant with twins her too? I'm sure someone made a comment on the 'coincidence'

candgsmumcandgsmum

Sammie said:
yeah that was me, two teenageres both joined the same week, both pg with twins due over xmas :S

Ah yes! Seems too much of a coincidence really Suspect must be her.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews