Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sick house here today :o(

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 8 months ago
Well Mike is off to Costa Rica for a few days! Lucky Him, leaving 3 sick girls behind Bad! Well, he deserves it and it's for work with some fun thrown in of course. Mike is a web developer and did the web site and reservation system for a resort in Costa Rica so he goes there pretty frequently (we will be too, in the summer time!Very Happy )... he just did the res system so he's going down to train the employees on it.

I am home today with a sick Aaralyn, sick Amber and a sick me trying to get better (am feeling much better today!)... poor girls, I feel so bad for them cuz I know what they're feeling like today Sad since I gave it to them probably Embarassed I just hope Mike doesn't get it while he's down there because he is a diver and really wants to go diving while he's there, if he's sick he can definately not dive Bad! it's really bad to do when you have any sinuses or congestion. So keep fingers crossed that he has a healthy trip and gets to on a dive or 2... he so deserves it!!

Hope you all are well today Smile Kiss

Join JustParents to remove this advert

MummyjackMummyjack
Hope you all get better soon. I got Jack sick the other day with a stomac bug and i felt alful for giving it to him but he is fine now.
x x

Thank you! Amber's in bed feeling completely miserable Sad and Aaralyn is running around like a crazy kid cuz unless she's got a high fever nothing can stop this kid! Crazy I wish I could feel so good when I'm sick LOL, glad she's not lettin it get her down though, I wish the same was true for Ambi. Sad

MummyjackMummyjack
Jack's the same i had to call the doctor to get a appointment and he was jumping in his cot laughing away to himself i had to leave the room. Very Happy
x x

LOL! good for Jack Smile It's amazing how resilient kids are isn't it... and the endless, unstoppable energy... it's exausting Smile Crazy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww bless you 3, hope you all get better soon! Me and Mia are full of cold at the minute, Mia's nose is like a tap and I can feel a sore throat coming on, Dave has a sore throat aswell so our house isnt much better Sad

OH NO! You guys too! I hope you all recover quickly and get back to a healthy start of 2008!

some getter better hugs and kisses sent from the US to ya all! Kiss Hug

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwww no Sad hope you all feel better soon hun xxx Kiss

MummyjackMummyjack
well if this is how new year started for us all at least it can only get better. LOL Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hope you all feel better soon xx

Sounds like Mike will have a great time too Thumbs Up

thank you, we've been just chillin' and watchin movies all day... We're now watching Aquamarine, about a mermaid? Never seen it but Amber has and said it's good and something Aaralyn could watch too Smile

and yep Mummyjack if we started out with unhealthy it can only get healthy from here (I sure hope!)

jo-jojo-jo
Hug I hope that everyone who is unwell "gets well soon". Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews