Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

nail varnish

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 9 years 9 months ago
is it harmful to the baby if u smell it?
i love it wear it and love the smell while im pregnant,
but im scared if its not good for kyle?
i really wanna know if i should stop wearin it
thanx xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 9 years 8 months ago
no - its not as if your gonna snort it is it now!!

when i was carrying ethan not only did i decorate (paint) our bedroom and his, i painted my nails, dyed my hair and fitted a shower and built wardrobes!! people of today worry way too much - all this dont eat eggs or peanuts or anything - iv eaten everything i would normally eat,done everything i would normally do - and so have many other people i know and weve all had perfectly healthy babies!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
well with the nail varnish its like a sort of cravin LOL
sounds weird but i dont crave food i crave smell LOL
like petrol, fags and nail varnish so when i get a change a do smell as much as i can Sad
i dont smoke so i hardly do and i dont drive so same again but with nail varnish i can smell that when ever i want LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i love the smell of petrol now! and im not preg! i always have LOL!

catgirl_872catgirl_872

Sammie said:
reminds me of a scary story i read, a woman would eat firlighters and drink petrol when she was pregnant yet it nothing to her at all, it's odd!

i know what you mean, i was addicted to the smell of newly made tarmac with Izzie hahah

wow i guess i dont feel that worried now cus its not like im eattin it LOL
ive always liked petrol just werent dyin to smell it LOL but now i smell it in the streets and all LOL even my vaseline has the smell of oil in it and thats not just me goin crazy cus everyone i get to smell it says its like oil or tyre LOL and ive always liked the smell of fags but again was never dyin to smell it LOL but nail varnish i wouldnt say i loved but now i do LOL xxx

WelshMumWelshMum
I had a weird food craving when I was pregnant with James, but after eating it the once I didn't touch it after- cold baked bean sandwich with pickled onions and cheese.. all in!! It was gross but sounded like a good idea while I was making it!! Gemma was normal, just liquorice/apple pie (seperately!)

Not long now, did you have a good christmas?
Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

WelshMum said:
I had a weird food craving when I was pregnant with James, but after eating it the once I didn't touch it after- cold baked bean sandwich with pickled onions and cheese.. all in!! It was gross but sounded like a good idea while I was making it!! Gemma was normal, just liquorice/apple pie (seperately!)

Not long now, did you have a good christmas?
Smile

call me weird but i eat that anyways!! along with bacon/sausage on it! LOL!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
had a really good xmas Very Happy kieran opened his gifts this year hehe
im not sleepin tho i keep gettin pains down below when i go to bed Sad hope u all had a lovely xmas xxxxxxxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
just dont have too much smell babe should hurt but i see u havent long to go thats great when u actually due babe

xxx

WelshMumWelshMum

catgirl_872 said:
had a really good xmas Very Happy kieran opened his gifts this year hehe
im not sleepin tho i keep gettin pains down below when i go to bed Sad hope u all had a lovely xmas xxxxxxxx

Christmas very busy! Chillin' out today as back to work tomorrow Sad

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awwww im goin in for one day on the 7th then at home doin college work, ive had three weeks to do college work but i havent started anythin LOL i really must tho xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews