Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Anyone believe in the old wives tales regarding pregnancy?

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 9 years 9 months ago
My mum was going all mummy on me and said if you carry in front its a boy, put on weight all around then its a girl.
She came out with a load more as well, surely these are just rumours and urban myths rather than actual facts, what do you think?
You believe in any old wives tales?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

angelmumangelmum
Nope i don't belive in any of the old wives tales Rolling Eyes

catgirl_872catgirl_872
nope not anymore, i did on kieran cus all the tales said i was havin a boy but this time it said i was havin a girl but im not LOL xxx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
oh as u can see on my ticker LOL xx

AlexAlex Moderator
I did until I had Joseph. If you went on old wives tales I was having a girl and my Pal a boy (we had them the other way around) My MW also thought we were having the opposite to what we had (she went on heartbeats but we proved her wrong)

candgsmumcandgsmum
Nope, the amount of people that said I was having a boy because thats how they carried theirs - and guess what, out came a girl haha!

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Not really LOL did the ring one and it said I was having a girl and I did

wyked-wytchwyked-wytch
- My blog
No but some of the people in our families- the older omes- really do and try to push it on us like it's medical fact! Really annoying but you gotta LOL

jo-jojo-jo
My family (older aunts etc)are all into this whoo haaa LOL
I was the only one that guessed i was having a boy the first time around.Everyone was soooo sure i was having a girl.LOL
I might place some bets this time Suspect

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Haha jo-jo you should

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Nah, I don't believe in them either... Everyone thought I was carrying Aaralyn like a boy, but I knew better Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews