Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sorry to lower the tone but (TMI?)

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 9 years 9 months ago
If i go to the loo once more today I will take a book and just stay there!!!!!! Endless trips to the loo all day, I think people at work think I have got a bloke in there or summat LOL

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
Haha! I never needed the loo at the beginning with Charlotte but I realised I could be pregnant with George because someone commented at work about me having a lot of trips to the loo! Worst of all it was my boss LMAO!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh poor thing... I remember what that was like, I constantly had to pee when I was pregnant with Aaralyn and when I thought it couldn't get any worse, when she started gettin bigger in my tummy, she always had her foot pushing in the area of my bladder, so as soon as I went, I felt like I had to go again right away.

Good luck hunny, all these little annoying things during pregnancy are sooo worth it in the end Love

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww bless u babe

xxx

Hayls82Hayls82
I've put a magazine in the staff loo at work now! and a pregnancy book in the one at home - least I'll have plenty of reading material!

sassy_ksassy_k
LMAO thats brilliant!!! Thumbs Up

KrisMKrisM
good read that pregnancy book....when I can actually get to the loo!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews