Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

latching on

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 9 years 9 months ago
kieran wouldnt and when he did it was very very painful,
do u think it will be the same with kyle?
xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey Cassie, Aaralyn didn't latch on till she was about 3 weeks old but I kept pumping until then (she was too little because of being premie)... once she did then it was no problem, but it did get painful. The Dr said I was feeding her too much and that's why my nipples got so sore and even bled at one point. Once I got her on a good eating schedule, the painfullness stopped and I really enjoyed breastfeeding her.

I hope little Kyle will latch right on for ya and you'll have no probs BF-ing Smile

WOO HOO, only 5 weeks left, I can't believe it!! Clapping Hope you're feeling good hun!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
aww im glad it worked out for u in the end Very Happy
i hope kyle is good for me hehe
and no im fine its great LOL xxx

angelsmomangelsmom
casey didnt latch on at all, in honesty i didnt push to much i was worn out after section.

im really hoping baby will latch on and feed well, my friends BF both her babys so will be using her alot for advice.

hope baby latches on for you.

catgirl_872catgirl_872

angelsmom said:
casey didnt latch on at all, in honesty i didnt push to much i was worn out after section.

im really hoping baby will latch on and feed well, my friends BF both her babys so will be using her alot for advice.

hope baby latches on for you.

awwww only a week to go Very Happy Very Happy
im hopin both of our babies latch on for us Smile
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews