Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

X-Factor - Who you want to win and why?

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 9 years 11 months ago
SAME DIFFERENCE, LEON or RHYDIAN, who you want to win and why?

I'm going for Rhydian, looks weird but think he has a great voice and been brill all the way through

angelmumangelmum
I would like Leon to win
because i cant stand same differance Embarassed
and i'm not keen on the songs Rhydian sings
but he is a good singer

i did want Bev to win but she has gone Sad

WelshMumWelshMum

Hayls82 said:

I'm going for Rhydian, looks weird but think he has a great voice and been brill all the way through

All the above plus he's Welsh!! The Riddler to win!!! Thumbs Up

angelmumangelmum

Hayls82 said:

I think he look's like Jack Frost Embarassed
well he did in that white suit Crazy

WelshMumWelshMum

angelmum said:

Hayls82 said:

I think he look's like Jack Frost Embarassed
well he did in that white suit Crazy

Oh yeah! He did too!! Complete with v stylish white polar bear (hoping it was faux!) fur coat!

WelshMumWelshMum
Hang on that was the tin foil suit...

WelshMumWelshMum
Can't believe Same Difference are in final, what a fix!! Did anyone see semi-final of Dirty Dancing comp last night?

GTTkelGTTkel
Rhydian, 100% most talented, 100% most unique

WelshMumWelshMum

GTTkel said:
Rhydian, 100% most talented, 100% most unique

Definately!

GTTkelGTTkel
I'm watching it now and Same Difference (although lovely people) are just too cheesey for this competition. They look like someone has stuck a coat hanger in their mouth

AlexAlex Moderator
got to be Leon (not that I watch it) But I love Frank Sinatra songs etc and he is really good at them. He is also from a fab part of the UK Embarassed

AlexAlex Moderator

alex said:
got to be Leon (not that I watch it) But I love Frank Sinatra songs etc and he is really good at them. He is also from a fab part of the UK Embarassed

How right was I top back him!! Clapping

angelmumangelmum

alex said:

alex said:

How right was I top back him!! Clapping

I should of put a bet on last night also Rolling Eyes

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 10 months ago
I felt so sorry for Rhydian, I kind of expected Leon to win but still think it should have been Rhydian

kirstkirst
im taking my 2 nieces to go see x factor tour in march,. cant wait. i wanted leon to win, cos rydian will come out on top neway. u watch he'll b in all the major musicals esp phantom of the opera.

WolfblassWolfblass
Unforutantely i didn't want Leon to win! I really do not think his voice is that fantastic - i do not think he is the BEST voice britain had to offer this year.

But bless him he's made his mum proud! Thumbs Up

WelshMumWelshMum
I voted for Rhydian 15 times, was engaged just the once Crying . Have you seen the who-ha over the phonelines?!!

Rhydian will do well in any case, he's got everyone after him already! Really wanna see him as the Phantom!! I've never really been into classical singing- he's really started something in every age range... lots of kids supporting him in Cardiff City Hall Saturday night!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews