Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Aaralyn's first school feild trip!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 11 months ago
We left Aaralyn's lunch at home this morning Embarassed so, when Mike went to drop it back off at school, they told him that there is a field trip tomorrow for the kids. They are going to a big Theater to see the Nutcracker Ballet and then to a department store to help buy gifts for needy families and then they go to lunch at Friendly's (do you have them there??).

Unfortunately I don't get to go this time because they already have the chaperones but they do a field trip about once a month so I will definately be going on the next one Clapping

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww thats great hope she has fun and the gifts idea is great

i have never heard of friendlys babe but i guess its like our play houses

hope she has a great time

xxxx

Thanks Bunnigirl! She is definately going to have a good time. Friendly's is a family friendly/kid friendly resturaunt (sp??) One of her fav places to go eat so she's gonna be as happy about that as she will be about seeing the ballet![/quote]

candgsmumcandgsmum
Wow sounds like a great trip! Have fun tomorrow Aaralyn Clapping xx

thanks hun! Going to pick her up from school in a few minutes... can't wait to hear how her first day went Smile

gypseygypsey
aw i hope she enjoys Smile

bunnigirlbunnigirl
shannon has been having quite a few outings with school at the minute but i will never forget what she said last week

she went to see hansel and gretal and came home i asked her how it went

her response was

it was a opera mum all they did weas sing they never said one word

LOL i had to explain to her thats what happened in operas and so then she said

oh well they should sing more clear then i didnt understand a word of it

i dont think it was in english LOL but i wasnt getting into that one LOL can u imagine the response to that one LOL

xxxx

Thank you Gypsy! she's very excited about it Very Happy

That's funny about Shannon... sorry, I know I should know this already, but how old is she again... now I'm thinkin' it's probably on your ticket Embarassed

edited to say Phew! not ticker, I'm off the hook for not knowing her age?? Embarassed

bunnigirlbunnigirl
LOL shannon is 11 on boxing day and just so u know bailey is 6 on boxing day dominic is 4 and lewis will be 2 in march LOL

just for future referance LOL

hope aralyn enjoyed her field trip

xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwww hope she had a great time. what a field trip LOL

LOL thank you Bunnigirl! now I won't forget their ages Wink

and thank you Stacey, they must be done with the ballet by now and heading out to help with the Christmas gift buying, then off to lunch! She was so excited about helping out with gift buying for a needy family which makes me feel so good, because we were one of those needy families and now she can help give back Thumbs Up

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thats such a lovely thing to do. we dont really that over here. shame really

bunnigirlbunnigirl

staceyb said:

i was thinking the sam we should do somthing like that might get kids thinking about other people

xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum

bunnigirl said:

staceyb said:

i was thinking the sam we should do somthing like that might get kids thinking about other people

xxx

My friend at work makes up a shoe box of gifts, ie. colouring pencils and paper and puzzles to give to needy children each Christmas, she donates them to the school her mum works at, which then get sent out to children in the UK who wouldn't have Christmas presents otherwise.

Tammy, glad Aaralyn had a good time Very Happy

jo-jojo-jo
AWWWW what a fantastic field trip.I think its great that they are teaching younger children about giving to the needy at such a young age.My DS and i buy a gift each year for a child and put it under the wish tree then the charity gives them out.
We hope Aaralyn enjoyed the ballet.xx

I agree with you all... it is a good thing to teach our kids about helping other people in need and starting at a young age is really good Thumbs Up

And thank you guys, Aaralyn did have a blast... she was doing ballet all night last night and humming du du du du du du du du (that is the theme to the Nutcracker Ballet by the way Rolling Eyes )

bunnigirlbunnigirl
LOL at the du du du du bit babe i guessed what u were du du du ing LOL

xxx

bunnigirl said:
LOL at the du du du du bit babe i guessed what u were du du du ing LOL

xxx

LOL!! glad you understood that Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews