Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Aaralyn is starting new pre-school tomorrow!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 9 months ago
We went and checked one out today that came highly reccomended to Mike by his sister in law, it's where his niece and nephews went. I immediately had a good vibe from the place when we went in today and so did Aaralyn. While we were standing there talking to the director, Aaralyn hugged me and said "I'm gonna miss you today mom, see you later" LOL.. she was ready to stay for the day already.

So, she starts back to school tomorrow morning and we are all very happy about that... and she already made 2 new friends while we were there checkin out the place Thumbs Up

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Wow that is brilliant!Glad to see that Aaralyn is settling into the new neighborhood too Thumbs Up. Good to her on her first day tomorrow, shes going to be Lil miss popular

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sounds like you have found a great place for her Thumbs Up

Have fun tomorrow Aaralyn Clapping xx

Thanks girls, she keeps asking if she can just go back today, she's soooo ready Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwww bless her. its great when theyre ready

yea, it sure makes things easier on the mommies when the kids aren't crying for you when you're walking out of the school.

Hey it's 11:11 here everyone make a wish!!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
whats the 11.11 wish babe

xxxx

Hey Bunnigirl, do you mean what did I wish for or why do I say make a wish at 11:11?? to answer both, I can't tell ya or it won't come true Razz and I don't know who but a long time ago when I was a kid somebody told me when you make a wish at 11:11 it will always come true.. call me crazy Crazy hehe, but I think it really works... some of my 11:11 wishes have really come true recently Very Happy

gypseygypsey
aw im so glad my youngest hates leavin me for nursery Thumbs Up Sad

gypsey said:
aw im so glad my youngest hates leavin me for nursery Thumbs Up Sad

aaawwww, that must make it so hard for you too... Aaralyn goes through phases, but so far she is loving it where she is Very Happy Hopefully it will get easier for you and your youngest too Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews