Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hi im hannah 37weeks pregnant

hannah_1993hannah_1993
posted 9 years 9 months ago
Hi im hannah, im 13 and 37weeks pregnant with a little girl who im naming Faith Beithanie Elizabeth. Her dad who is 15 dont give a sh*t bout her said he would be happier if she was dead.

My mum and dad have said they will support me emotinally and help me a little bit with Faith, but will be mainly up 2 me as she is my little girl.

She is due 26th dec 4days before my b'day.

Hannah

Join JustParents to remove this advert

timbstoketimbstoke
Congratulations, and the best of luck to you. I suggest you take full advantage of your parent's support - even though having a child is a big step, please don't rush your independence. I don't know of any new mothers, of any age, who aren't glad of support from people who have already been there.

This forum does seem quite slow (I'm new myself) but I'm sure the people here will also help answer any questions and support where they can.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

timbstoke said:
Congratulations, and the best of luck to you. I suggest you take full advantage of your parent's support - even though having a child is a big step, please don't rush your independence. I don't know of any new mothers, of any age, who aren't glad of support from people who have already been there.

This forum does seem quite slow (I'm new myself) but I'm sure the people here will also help answer any questions and support where they can.

hi tim - she double posted this topic for some reason and we have all posted replies to the other one

Joanna120293Joanna120293
Hi hun, congrats and good luck
gorge name u picked 4 her, let me know when she arrives =)
I'm due lil boy+girl 24th dec 07 and I'm 14

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews