Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I MIGHT BE HAVING...

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 11 months ago
TWINS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Scared Scared

They run on my side of the family.I went to my doctors appointment today (im only 7 weeks) and they couldnt believe how large my belly was!!MY doctor did some tests and has informed me that i will have a early ultra sound to see if i am having twins??????
He assured me all is well but he has a feeling that im carrying more than one im soooo scared LOL.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Blimey hun!

Good luck at your ultrasound hun Kiss xx

mrsrolivermrsroliver
omg - that's amazing! My friend has twins and it's just a miracle

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww wow thats great, hard work but I would so love twins, Thumbs Up

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Wouldn't that be awesome!! Can't wait to hear for sure Jo!! Kiss

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
oh wow hun!!! id love to have twins! they run in my family and how big i was so eartly on i was told it could be twins - i had a scan at 8wks - confirming only Ethan! id still love twins now! i suppose theres always next time hey!

let us know how your scan goes - good luck!! Thumbs Up

glennyglenny
oh how exciting Very Happy good luck hunni x

AlexAlex Moderator
when are you being scanned?? Twins are great (I love being auntie to my boys)

GTTkelGTTkel
Ooh, double the trouble or twice as nice Very Happy Be it 1 or 2 babies congrats xx

EveryRoseEveryRose
Awww that'd be so cool!

jo-jojo-jo
Hi guys my gp is organising my appointment for before christmas, i should get my date by post in the next two weeks.I am so scared but i guess i will cope no matter what.I might get a few extra grey hairs or i can rip it all out Crazy ??? LOL
I told my parents last night and they are over the moon they are all hoping its twins (im not)LOL they are so supportive but im still sooo SCARED.
I will let you all know when i get my appointment wish me luck Thumbs Up

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
good luck hun hope all works out i have twins on my mum and my dads side and triplets on my mums and it also skipped a generation so have been nervous everytime iv got pregnant LOL Thumbs Up

angelmumangelmum
Wow that would be lovely

when will you get a scan?

kimbekimbe
no mia ruby aka jodie no twins ders enough kids running around in r group of friends,,, da other day der was mia ov course jodie was lookin after r friend zinas lil girl libby then i turned up with paige it want really mad though was a good laugh r m8 gemma has a little boy and sophie is having a little girl in march LOL so noooooooooooooooooooooo twins ,, anyway congrats darl my real mum was a twin so when i got pregnant i was like hmmmmmmm but it was just one i bet you will be fine if its twins Clapping

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg hun Shocked good luck with the ultrasound Thumbs Up

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hey babe thats great i didnt even know u were having one baby never mind 2 thats great hunni
congratulations babe hope all goes well one or two

xxx

nurse2_bnurse2_b
My best friend's twins just had their first birthday, she had a girl and a boy (Joey and Katie). I have been by her side from the beginning (we go to nursing school together) and it was amazing watching her belly grow, she did great.
~J

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog

jo-jo said:
Hi guys my gp is organising my appointment for before christmas, i should get my date by post in the next two weeks.I am so scared but i guess i will cope no matter what.I might get a few extra grey hairs or i can rip it all out Crazy ??? LOL
I told my parents last night and they are over the moon they are all hoping its twins (im not)LOL they are so supportive but im still sooo SCARED.
I will let you all know when i get my appointment wish me luck Thumbs Up

hiya hun hows things going do you know when your scan is yet? hope all is going well xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews