Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Early Pregnancy Advice

LisLis
posted 9 years 10 months ago
Hi, me again. Sorry to be a pain but ever since I had my scare last week (where I was bleeding at 6 weeks) I have just been in a panic.

I am still having intermittent really light spotting and the occassional period like pain. Also all the muscles in my stomach feel like I have done 200 situps.

I know this is probably all normal and when I had my scan they could see no reason for the bleeding but I am just so scared so every little ache and pain is sending me into meltdown. I have never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to expect and all the internet sites conflict. Please can someone tell me if what I am feeling is normal.

I'm 7 weeks now and although I am feeling sick in the mornings I am not actually being sick so is that right? Also (sorry to get graphic) but my boobs were hurting like hell and now they just hurt a bit. Is that normal too?

Please help. Sorry to trouble you all xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mrsrolivermrsroliver
I always understood that the feeling sick is a good sign of your homone level.I used to feel sick but was never actually sick and most people I know were the same.. It usually goes about 12 weeks.xx

mrsrolivermrsroliver
I also had light bleeding at 6 and 8 weeks and the doctor told me that it was just the baby and body adjusting. If you are worried see you doctor but if they say you are fine, try not to worry!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i dont know about all the other stuff cus i never bleed on kieran and kyle but when it came to mornin sickness i didnt have it but i did sometimes feel sick so that must be normal Smile xx

jo-jojo-jo
Wave Hi im 6 weeks and i am feeling sick but not being sick.Its normal, with my first son i was throwing up constantly and there was a high risk of dehydration so my gp wanted me to go to hospital so not throwing up is good.I am getting abdominal pains and i also had these last time so i am assuming everything you are feeling is right but if you are unsure go and see your gp again just for your own piece of mind.

glennyglenny
i had quite a large bleed at 7 weeks and i spotted for about a week afterwards - i never had any sickness at all and worried about that because i didnt "feel" pregnant - the hard thing about what is normal is that everyone is so different and has such different pregnancies - the pains you are having sound pretty normal - we cant begin to understand what our bodies are going thru - the main thing is to stay relaxed and look after yourself xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews