Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

only 5 weeks

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 9 years 9 months ago
omg only 5 weeks left. at this point with casey my blood pressure was up and i was in and out of hospital before being admitted at 35+6 so didnt get to enjoy this time or worry.

im scared about the labour n birth a new fear hit me 2day, pooing in midwifes face.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mrsrolivermrsroliver
I'm so excited for you. I have been missing being pregnant lately. You have your little bubba soon Clapping xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awww i prob be like u closer to the time but im not at the mo LOL prob cus my bump never goes big so its all normal to me,im still in college and i have to go right up to the due date because i wont get payed if i dont as my times sheets need to be signed the first two weeks of january and thats when kyle is due opps LOL

glennyglenny
ooh not long to go hunni Very Happy

just try and relax and enjoy your last few weeks, rest up as much as you can, cos as you know youre gonna need your energy

as for pooing, i will be honest with you, i was really worried about that and everyone told me i wouldnt be at the time - well i was and its all i could think about - i pooped twice Embarassed and the MW and hubby kept trying to tell me i hadnt cos i was shouting "oh no im pooing i know i am " its funny thinking about it now though hehe

at the end of the day - they've seen it all before hunni - just you concentrate on getting that wee bubba out for cuddles Very Happy xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews