Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

why????

claire-abbieclaire-abbie
posted 9 years 10 months ago
Why do i let my daughters dad infuriate me so much??
I think he actually no's now it bugs me, so wants do it all the more! He turns up half hr late to colect her, and brings her back an hr early,once a fortnight and has the cheek to say i won't let him see her!!
He also never spends a penny on her upkeep, n moans she doesn't have nike track suit or k-swiss trainers!!
What a joke??
JUST PAY UP OR SHUT UP!!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
thats it girl!! u vent it!!

id start to put my foot down a littlemore if i was u... play him at his own game!! he turns up late - your not ready either!! he comes back early - make sure your out!! or hide behind a car out the front then when u see him nokin at the door walk up as if to say 'oh sorry,i met someone and didnt realise the time' itl keep him guessing LOL!!

claire-abbieclaire-abbie
I deliberatly hid upstairs earlier for 45 mins. (was bored senseless) but was soooooo worth it to c the look on his face!!
1 nil 2 me!!!!! LOL
it's petty i no but it felt so good!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
hahaha!!! like i said - play him at his own game and he will soon realise that hesbeing a d Angry k!!!

u wanna start makin out u got dates or something now - or when uv been out with a male friend just really exaggerate about it!! make him realise u have fun too when ur alone!!!

claire-abbieclaire-abbie
i sent him a real hilariouys text fri. that was supposed send 'sum1 else'. i basically texted him saying 'had fun last nite. do it again soon. told u my bed was comfy!!' i thought it was hilarious - as i have no other bloke, but wat he don't no can't hurt him. he was not a happy bunny... LOL
i'm taking control back n it feels
GR8!!!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
glad to hear it hun!! haha!! funny!! Thumbs Up
i once did that to an ex!! the 'oops i sent that to the wrong person' txts always work!!

claire-abbieclaire-abbie
I no it was petty - but was so worth it.
have also told him if don't pay me i'll go CSA. N he's petrified of that cos his workl'll find out, n he got some back pay from his ex's case.
So i said he should keep me sweet not p*** me off. i also said i wanted be reasonable n not take all his money. But had be a proper contribution. So he reckons will give me £20 per week. Let's just wait n c eh?? LOL

Bri25Bri25
posted 8 years 10 months ago
just breathe sweetie Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews