Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

type of prams

gypseygypsey
posted 9 years 10 months ago
i was wondering what type of prams op are gettin!! i like the babystyle 3 in 1 leatherette one ..i had someat similar for my daughte cos it great cos i dont drive Sad

Join JustParents to remove this advert

lorri-loulorri-lou
ive got a three wheeler one, just second hand like but immaculate. My sis-in-law had a one like the one you want, paid a fortune for it and have never hardly used it, ended up buyin a stroller, much easier to get around with. couldnt fit it in the car!! but if you dont drive then thats not really gona b a problem. Smile

gypseygypsey
thanks i had second hand with my first two and really want a prm thats gona last..no worries about me learnin to drive ive no paitence Embarassed Very Happy

lorri-loulorri-lou
I had 2nd hand first time round aswell. i cant drive either, doesnt interest me, much rather walk, get baby weight off quicker!!!

gypseygypsey
im dreading tryin to lose weight with this one it be harder cos im not goin bk to wrk..but oh loves me the way i am so ill use the bike i got of my mum.LOL

lorri-loulorri-lou
i wish i wasnt worried, im back to work after so its an incentive, work in tanning shop, all other staff are skinny blondes, so dont wanna b the fat lass!!! but my lovely mother in law pointed out just how big i was gettin yesterday and it has really knocked my confidence, i was tryin not to think bout it too much, boyf loves me just how i am, but its really hard!!! Sad

AlexAlex Moderator
I liked my mamas and papas 3 in 1. best buy. I went off 3 wheelers after my pals hubby was pushing baby in hers and holding DS's hand as it was windy and the wind then tipped the buggy and the chassis all buckled, thankfully baby was ok. (3 wheeler buggys work in the same principles as a 3 wheeler car, slightest bit of wind can knock then off balance)

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i have a 3 wheeler...i also heard in the news ages ago that a baby was in a 3 wheeler and the wind made it sumersaut cause it was that windy..

xxx

lorri-loulorri-lou
oh dear!!!! fingers crossed that dont happen to me, but knowing my luck it would. i'll b keepin tight a hold it then. Very Happy

gypseygypsey
im going to stay at home now for a yr or so prob go college..but feel old cos my eldest son is nearly 14 : Crying

lorri-loulorri-lou
your never too old to learn, my mam went back to college a couple of years ago when i was 21 and absolutley loved it. Your only as old as you feel after all.

gypseygypsey
dont go out anywere dont see friends as much so i thought college be a good way of a bit of me time and to meet new people..just feel 63 not 33 Embarassed

lorri-loulorri-lou
it'll do you the world of good!! what you gonna do? Very Happy

gypseygypsey
avnt got a clue...thought about beauty theraphy or massage not quite sure!! Scared Shrug

gypseygypsey
have u picked any names for baby no 2?

lorri-loulorri-lou
sounds good, think of all the beauty treatments you could give yourself! not that you'll have much time with 4 kids like. ive got to do a spray tanning course wen i go back to work! not looking forward to it at all!

gypseygypsey
sounds like a really good job Thumbs Up im not really good with people get all tongue tied!! Sad

lorri-loulorri-lou
i used to be like that, would never have put myself where i am, would have much rather been behind a computer, thats why im not 2 sure bout this course, it will kill me having to spray tan half naked people, but cos im supervisor i aint got a choice!!!!! Shrug

gypseygypsey
Very Happy just think of someat nice wen ya do it...i think they will be more embarressed than u ..i know i was wen i had mine done last xmas...nite mare Embarassed

lorri-loulorri-lou
gud idea, i could just imagine sprayin some fit bloke. Embarassed

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews