Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Quinny Buzz - UPDATE AT BOTTOM

TigerRoseTigerRose
posted 9 years 10 months ago
Last edited by TigerRose 9 years 10 months ago
Although we have a nice BIG pram my mum gave us we're going to France next year on holiday after Bean is born and need a smaller pram.
We looked at the Quinny Buzz in Mother Care and DH really likes it because the handle bar comes up quite high and he is 6ft7 Shocked
I was thinking of just getting one off ebay at £400- £500 is a bit steep and we mainly want it for the holiday and to keep in DH's car.

So, can anyone recommend them?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
why dont u jusgt get a small stroller? nopoint spending alot of money on something u aint gonna use much! iv got a stroller for holidays and things and it was only £90 form toys'r'us

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm sure there's a cheaper version of the Quinny, I think Toy R us do one? I'm not sure the quality will be the same but if it is just for use on holiday, if anything happens to it while traveling, ie. damage, you won't be as out if pocket.

TBH I can't afford a Quinny, although I think they are a great design. I use the umbrella type strollers.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
toys r us do do one the exact same - a frend of mine has one for her lil girl, this is it...

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/bruhome/b...ravelbruin/725110

gypseygypsey
theres a quinny puschair in toys r us for 147.99

gypseygypsey
ss the one u like is 249.99 in toys r us

TigerRoseTigerRose
Thanks I'll have a look there too! We have a small pushchair but it doesn't lay back flat and the baby will only just be 3 months and that's if it comes on time!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
alot to pay for the holiday and car babe think of what else u could buy if u had the cheeper one babe
good luck hunni
xxx

TigerRoseTigerRose
Well kind of an update!

We were going to be going in my parents car (hence the small buggy needed) but my Grandmother is coming too now so we'll be taking our car anyway which means we probably won't need the other pram.
As the pram we have came from my mum when she had my sister we have the parasol and mozzy net already so I won't have to buy anything - which is nice!!

So we'll probably just get a travel cot or something and then we should sorted - I was thinking of getting one of those travel cots that come with an attachment you stick on the top and it becomes a changing table - can't remember where I saw them now!
Bugger!

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I think they have one of those in argos

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews