Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

the chef guy in corrie...

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 9 years 10 months ago
i cant remember his name (hes pretended be jack to get the money anyway). is it me or do his eyes flicker from side to side??

Join JustParents to remove this advert

TigerRoseTigerRose
Between him and David I've had to stop watching it!

Both of them look shifty - not to sound like an old women but if I saw the actor who plays David walking towards me I'd probably clobber him with my bag.

candgsmumcandgsmum

TigerRose said:

Both of them look shifty - not to sound like an old women but if I saw the actor who plays David walking towards me I'd probably clobber him with my bag.

He comes from where I live LMAO! I see him walking around with his mum now and again.

TigerRoseTigerRose

candgsmum said:

TigerRose said:

He comes from where I live LMAO! I see him walking around with his mum now and again.

LOL yep and he'd have a black eye if I lived close by - I'd give him a quick swipe when I passed Razz hehehe

bunnigirlbunnigirl
u mean paul clayton babe and havent noticed but i will be looking later now LOL
xxx

angelsmomangelsmom
ive noticed davids and it really annoys me, but ive never noticed chef guy. will tonight i bet if i get to watch it.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i dont like the chef's smile it scares me LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews