Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Children's christmas presents

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Hey everyone Wave it's getting closer now and I was thinking it would be nice if we could share with each other some ideas as to what we can get our children for christmas. My two have so much so I'm finding it hard to know where to begin and I expect some of you are the same so let's help each other out.... Halo

kimbekimbe
mine will be a newborn at xmas ive seen a play nest and an activity thing in the argos which grows with the baby so i thought that would be a good investment other than that just some clothes not going to go mad though

ellee1984ellee1984
im planning on getting izzy that fisher price sit on bouncing zebra as advertising on tv.. does anyone else have one and if so what do they think to it is it worth it or not?

AlexAlex Moderator
Joseph is getting lego, some Kinex and a CD player for his room (if I can find a good, easy to use childproof one) some DVDs and CDs and thats all, He has had his holiday as well.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
im hoping get that zebra too elle!! but ethan has loadsa things so im hoping nobody buys him crap!! hopefully people will ask me insted of just going out and buying what they think! id prefer cheques to be honest that i can put into his bank account

ellee1984ellee1984
yeah when people ask me im like clothes she gunna be going into the next size up soon he he he so then i always have to buy the basics.

i was thinking of teh zebra cos izzy loves those noiesy musical kinda toys though her fave toys are her wooden noahs arc from elc he godparents got her for her bday and one of those paper bags you get with teh string handles she loves walking around putting things into it. so i dont want to waste my money on summat she wont use

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
have u seen thatnew thing fisher price are doing? its like an excersise bike u plug into the tv and its got games on and u pedal and steer! if ethan was older id get that!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

ellee1984 said:
im planning on getting izzy that fisher price sit on bouncing zebra as advertising on tv.. does anyone else have one and if so what do they think to it is it worth it or not?

my niece has one and absolutely loves it.

bikes this year for my girls and bens having an easel

ellee1984ellee1984
cool well its only £40 go on amazon il probably find one cheaper than that i did that last year with her christmas present so its not like its dramatically expensive

kimbekimbe
mia ruby aka jodie her lil girl mia has the bouncy zebra she likes it think she got it for her birthday

ellee1984ellee1984
definately sounding good then so far think thats what ill go for

angelsmomangelsmom
i think im getting casey a bike, i know shes young but shes tall and she loves them. ive also ordered babe and 101 dalmations dvds.

were getting ben(6) one of them toy laptop things with all the educational games on.

am not sure about baby boy, cant guarentee hell be here and if he is hell get alsorts anyway.

glennyglenny
cara is getting a ballpit, a trampoline, a keyboard and a percussion set Very Happy

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I've got Cait loads of clothes, some puzzles and getting her a 4 in 1 kitchen set from Littlewoods for £40!Probs will get her more stuff, not supposed to LOL

Her b-day is in Jan so I try to get her toys at xmas and clothes on her b-day. Getting her a bike and a keyboard set for her b-day SmileSmile

kirstkirst
well apart from little extra bits like book, play dough, cars ect the main pressie for paul is a quad and a rory racing car track, robert is a quad and an air port set and aaron is a al in one play station thing. bloody expensive for me over xmas. ha ha

kelkel
its so hard to buy for kids these days coz theres so much more out there. i have bought my the eldest niece a pink dvd player for her bedroom and a DS game and the youngest niece i have bought tickets to to see cinderella at the manchester palace theatre and an mp3 player. callum has got an england rugby jacket, set of dvds, a signed rugby pic, a clock, and a vodka set. his birthday is 4 days after xmas so we have bought him a ralley day in wiltshire, cant wait for that, i'm so excited Thumbs Up

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 1 week ago

ellee1984 said:

my cousin has just got one..i think there really good...wish i could fit onit and have a go LOL

ellee1984ellee1984
yeah i was playing with one in elc the other showing my daughters aunt wat i was planning on getting we were having sooo much fun LOL

jo-jojo-jo
My DS is nearly 4 so we got him a leapfrog starter pack/computer it plugs into the telly and its got all educational games for him to play we also got him a work bench with tools(hes always taking of with his daddys real tools)LOL.
We try not to go to over the top as he gets VERY spoilt by our family and friends at x-mas time.

wisepeterwisepeter
I like giving toys to my niece and nephews that are educational like coloring books, and things like pushing, inserting shapes, puzzles and anything that makes your child discover the world. For my baby, I'm thinking of a colorful ball and a teddy bear. I'm afraid of giving him small toys cause he might eat it.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews