Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my m8s scan

kimbekimbe
posted 9 years 11 months ago
two of my friends found out today at there 20 week scan that there both having little girls whoooo Razz

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww congrats to them
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I said to dave it must be a day for girls today! Congratulations to both Sophie and Katie and their partners Clapping I cant wait, after these 2 little girls and Kimbe's little girl is born there will be 4 little girls including Mia, she cant wait for her new play mates to come along! Baby

Sophies scan is so clear Kim you wait till you see it! I will put it on my commy and email you it! you can see the bones in her fingers and toes and everything! I will ask if I can put it on her for you all to see, as am sure you will all be so amazed at it! I was hehe Razz

angelmumangelmum
Aww congrats to your friends Cool Clapping

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 9 years 10 months ago
one of the tutors in my college told me that there friend thought she was havin a boy bein told at the scan and all got all boy stuff gave birth this week and turned out to be a girl and now shes in shock bless her, its like losin a son i think because i would be the same thinkin its a boy namin him and all xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews