Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I'm Pregnant!!!!

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Just in case my other randomly titled thread went under the radar!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy

OMG I'm having another Baby !!!!!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
yea me to hun LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
yeh faye! i was gettin rather lost on the other post LOL! how are you feeling now youve spoken to em hun - do you feel alot more relieved? im sure brendan will eventually come round to the idea - after you taking him back its the least he can do really!! are you booked up for a scan yet hun?

Clapping congratulations fiona Clapping ... how far gone are you hun!! you never said anything! or if u did i missed it!!

i want another baby!! all these babys only make me want one more LOL!! aww!! lickle Baby

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
we think about 2-3weeks not that far i need to get round to drs well saying that i could be further LOL
really nervous but excited at the same time

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
with ethan i throt i was alot futhur then when i had my first scan i was only 8wks! made the waiting even worse LOL!

any preference in what you want? or aint you fussed?

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
well we've just moved to a 2bed flat and spent 10grand doin it up so really we need a girl so it can share with charly but really id love a boy now LOL

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
oooo well congrats to you both! his is such great news hehehe Clapping Clapping Baby

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

mummyheath said:
well we've just moved to a 2bed flat and spent 10grand doin it up so really we need a girl so it can share with charly but really id love a boy now LOL

are houses pricey where you live hun? anyways,even if you do have a boy theres no problem in em sharing a room for a few years - plus baby will be in yours for a bit any ways wont they.x

jo-jojo-jo

hipmomma said:
Just in case my other randomly titled thread went under the radar!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy

OMG I'm having another Baby !!!!!

Clapping Im glad that your happy hun you had me worried in the first post Scared
I hope all goes well let us know how you go with the scan etc.xxx

angelmumangelmum
Congrats hunni Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 4 weeks ago
Congrats hun...you know the other day I remembered that you had said ages ago, after your op, you were hoping to try for another...how weird LOL!

Obviously things were different then, but still - like everyone has already said in the other thread, things happen for a reason.

Baby Clapping

mumof2mumof2
congratulations! hope all goes well 4 u

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog

Hayley_Kev said:

mummyheath said:

are houses pricey where you live hun? anyways,even if you do have a boy theres no problem in em sharing a room for a few years - plus baby will be in yours for a bit any ways wont they.x

its all done with the council they wont move me till its a year and then i might have to wait longer!!
thought id let you know booked an appointment just gotta wait for all paperwork to arrive.
they've given a due date 13th june 08.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

mummyheath said:

Hayley_Kev said:

mummyheath said:

its all done with the council they wont move me till its a year and then i might have to wait longer!!
thought id let you know booked an appointment just gotta wait for all paperwork to arrive.
they've given a due date 13th june 08.

i wouldnt of spent 10grand doing a council flat up hun that i aint gonna prob be in long!
It seems so long away when they say next year doesnt it!! i remeber finding i was preg in dec'05 and had ethan sep'06 2005 seems so long ago haha!!

hipmommahipmomma
just been and had my first midwifes appointment! wow it all seems so real now!

I am waiting for a call from the hospital as they are sending me for a scan to work out dates as i didnt have regualr periods before hand.

Really excited to find out when i'm going to be due!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww hun! it does make it so much more real doesnt it!
and once youve gota date sorted you can really get to planning evrything more cant you! how are the men with it all now hun? hope evrythings ok now.
keep us up to date with everything! x

hipmommahipmomma
Brenden...not my husband...said last night that he catorgorically wants nothing to do with me or baby, whether its his or not. Oh and today called today to say he needs to see proof that I actually am pregnant so I'm off round there tomorrow to do yet another test! Stupid men! (sorry guys!!)

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
oh hun im so sorry that it all went wrong,i know we warned you but we are all daft at following our hearts rather than our heads aint we.we've all been there aint we! maybe he will come round to the idea... question is tho would you again take him back? like iv just put on the other post hun,this baby has got you,it doesnt need anyone else.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh no hun Sad

Hope you are making him pay for the test too!

Men can be total idiots Crazy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww bless thats great news well done babe congratulations
xxx
sorry about the nam situation though babe
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews