Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

midwife

MrJoeMrJoe
posted 9 years 11 months ago
been to the midwife today she had a feel of bump and it felt like baby was laying across my belly so she sent me up for a scan and when we got there she had moved and was head down but not engaged ,, tipical i think shes going to be such a drama queen coz everytime i have a scan she throws her arms up over her head all very dramatic LOL anyway for now shes head down but showing no signs of coming out

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
she will come when she is ready (it is true- I got fed up of hearing it though) Just think in about 3 weeks you will HAVE your baby. It will pass quickly (if people stop texting and phoning asking if you are in labour)

MrJoeMrJoe
this was kimbe talkin by the way, i came on here earlier today and it never signed out so she wrote it thinkin it was her profile. just to let u know so u dont all think im the first male to have a baby in my own belly LOL

AlexAlex Moderator

MrJoe said:
this was kimbe talkin by the way, i came on here earlier today and it never signed out so she wrote it thinkin it was her profile. just to let u know so u dont all think im the first male to have a baby in my own belly LOL

LOL. it is ok I guessed it was your OH talking!!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
well i thought u were going mad but then i guessed let kimbe no baby will be here soon and good luck to u both
xxx

kimbekimbe
thats how im looking at it she will deffo be here in time for xmas and after i reach my due date i know it will deffo be like 2 weeks an she will be here

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yeah she will be here for santa babe
xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
hiya kimbe - i had this with ethan... henever seemed to engage an everytime i visited my mw hed never moved any closer to coming out! thankfully i only went 5 days over due - well, if i count it from waters breaking it was 4 days!

she will be here soon! i know its what everyone keeps saying but she will - she aint staying in the all her life LOL!! i tried everything to get ethan out aswel! last resort was a really hot indian balti... i couldnt eat it and went bed at 8:30pm with the shakes and feeling sick like i was coming down with something - just before midnight i woke up and my waters had broke! my mw told me that quite a few people get ill before labour, but i thort id been poisoned by my curry! haha!!

kimbekimbe
LOL that made me laugh ive been told hot curry long walks an sex ,,, and out of all of them i wud choose curry LOL ive read that you can sometimes have loose number 2s just before you go into labour LOL o the glamour

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yes loose number 2s and the sick feeling sometimes being sick and then general aches can all be a sign we are sooo lucky aint we
LOL
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I never had any of this! am I weird, I never had morning sickness or anything the only thing I had wrong with me the whole time it a very odd liver! totally broken x

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i never had contraction pain!! the machine was rocketing up and kev was sayin - ooh this is gonna be a big one... and i was like - nope... just a dull ache! the wimp i am i expected be screaming in agony!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
hiya see mine was diff she engaged for 2months and it was 3 fifths but nothing happened i had to be induced due to high blood pressure coz she was engaged for so long. LOL
she will come hun she will just drop suddenly

kimbekimbe
everyone ive seen recently has said shes dropt down bump its a right weird shape sometimes midwife said coz im quite tall i have a lot of room for her to move and wiggle about so she can get her self into all types of positions LOL mw said shes got long legs and her head feels quite broad i was like o great but she said that it could just be because she is all curled up o ek what have i let my self in for LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews