Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

HELP! Glob of stretchy yellow CM - day 7 of cycle

empressempress
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the reason my CM would be yellow in color? Today is day 7 of my cycle, "supposedly" not to ovulate until 15th, but it was slippery and stretchy like what they describe as "fertile" mucous when I wiped, and it was a LOT, but it was yellow. I mean, I could stretch it far!!
I recently had a check up, me and husband and it is not infection, which is what I would have guessed. Is something wrong?

I do take supplements. Red clover and Red Raspberry, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C, and Omega-3, can this make it yellow? Oh, I am 34, does age matter?

Please help!!

Jah Bless to all you ladies out there.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
TBH I'm not up on my mucus LOL but it may mean you have ovulated earlier?

It is, as far as I know, common for women to ovulate at different times in their cycle, maybe you should get an ovulation stick - it will then tell you for sure.

Good luck trying to conceive Clapping

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
your mucus should usually be clear and glue like - don't know why yours is yellow if you've been ruled out with infection - but personally id get a second opinion off another doc! is it smelly at all? as an odour is a sign of infection

empressempress
Thanks Ladies for your responses...no there is no odor, no itching, no burning. It was more like clear with streaks of yellow in it. I guess I didn't want to be overly descriptive. BUt it was really more like a long glob of wet snot. Sorry if that sound nasty but it is the best way I can describe it. It was in fact clear with a yellow streak or tinge. I had more after see that yellow and it was simply wet and clear. It was crazy because it stretched at least 5-6 inches between my thumb and forefinger.

I've done some research on the net and I obviously am not the only one who had this. It specify that it could have a slight yellow color, so here is keeping my fingers crossed.

Baby Dust to ALL!!! Wave

beckicbeckic
HI

Feeling a bit confused this morning - so checked some forums and saw your post and thought i would join up so i could add a reply.

I always seem to OV on my 15th / 16th day (been trying for 14 months now and generally use OPK from my 13th day and always seem to have 29 / 30 day cycles). I never really get much EWCM (the clear stringy stuff) and even used a lubrication called preseed last month in the hope that would help (it didn't).

But on day 9 of this cycle I have a massive load of EWCM similar to you are describing after i had been to the loo (TMI sorry). I was really confused because this is way to early for me to OV but usually this is a certain sign. I then had a little bit again on my 10th day - but no where near as much.

I then woke up this morning (day 14) and my boobs are killing me - out of no where. Usually they start to get a bit tender a few days after I OV and then get worse for a few days before getting better just before my AF arrives.

used an OPK this morning and it was negative so just really confused now.

Not sure if i have OV yet - and if so that is sooo early for me.

Or if i am still going to OV tomorrow or sunday - but now have CCM and therefore hostile to sperm at the time when i need it not to be.

AGHGHHH.

How are you feeling now Empress after your EWCM on day 7?

x x x x x x x

TigerRoseTigerRose
posted 9 years 10 months ago
Just wanted to stick my two pens in.

I have charted for years now and cm that is tinged with yellow but when there is no infection is perfectly normal.

I would get into a cycle ovulating on the same day every month and then my body would change and it would be another day and change again before settling for a while. It is normal honestly.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews