Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my babies pics (warning lots and lots)

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Ok so i scrimped and saved and finally i had enough money to buy the pics of the kids i had done at a professional studio and i am so pleased with them i have four great kids what do you think

shannon and bailey

this is my best friend andrew and he is also the girls daddy

dominic and lewis

and me with my baby giving him a kiss

i no there is lots but they all gret i couldnt decided there is more but this is enough to bore you
xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hun those pics are gorgeous!

You have a lovely happy family, they looked like they enjoyed themselves at the photo shoot! x

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
there are lovely..u must be so proud

xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg hun. those are absolutely beautiful. so well done. you have beautiful children Very Happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ok replies to all of u
yes candgsmum they loved it at the shoot thay had a great time the boys just played and played ans she snapped away nothing to struchured for them they wouldnt have liked it the girls however had great fun posing and acting like little models it was great

crazy_girl yes i am very proud they are my babies and i think each onne has their own talents and very special to me people ask me if i have a fav and i say yes all of them as they all do something different to the other that makes them the fav for me but not one outshines the other

staceyb i do have beautiful children dont i i havent a clue where they get it from must be their dad certainly cant be me LOL

thankyou all for your great replies
xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
omg hunnie you have 4 very beautiful children! Love And they must get it off there mummy! Great pics, x

bunnigirlbunnigirl

miaruby said:
omg hunnie you have 4 very beautiful children! Love And they must get it off there mummy! Great pics, x

thanks babe
xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
what lovely pictures hun.

Im getting Josephs done (well his nursery ones) on 30th Oct and then in Nov he is going to have them done with my 3 nephews (guess what people are getting for Christmas!!)

Kris10Kris10
What a beautiful family you have!!! They all came out excellent, it gets soo hard to choose which to buy, just took Madelyn yesterday, have to wait 2 weeks for them!! Costs a small fortune over her in the US too.

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
Fab pictures, you must be delighted with them

candgsmumcandgsmum

alex said:
what lovely pictures hun.

Im getting Josephs done (well his nursery ones) on 30th Oct and then in Nov he is going to have them done with my 3 nephews (guess what people are getting for Christmas!!)

We are doing the same for all the grandparents this year, we have a really great value photographers at our local Asda which do good deals but it is hard to get an appointment.

My friend got some done of her 3 month old and they were fantastic.

kelkel
they are all beautiful hunnie Thumbs Up

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I love them!! you have a gorgeous family bunnigirl!! Love

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yes i have a wonderful and beautiful family thankyou all i would recomend them to anyone they are great
thanks guys
xxx

glennyglenny
fantastic pics - what a gorgeous family you have - they're all stunning Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews