Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Off to the docs

samalysamaly
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Hi, I am new to this but writing about the problem hopefully will help me see things a bit clearer.

I am 6 weeks pregnant and have had all sorts of bach ache, hip pain and period pains. Some being quite sharp but mostly a dull ache.

I have had 2 miscarraiges this year and they were both at about this time. Deep down I think there is something not quite right so I am off to the docs on Thurs to get a referral for a Viability Scan. Once I know for sure I will be able to look forward. At the moment it feels like every minute of the day is spent with me thinking about what aches I have and how bad they are.

Thanks for listening!
xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
hiya hun,i really do hope everythings ok for you, it could just be the baby settling pains - iv never miscarried so i dont know what to suggest on that but all i can say hun is il pray for u an ur little bean and send baby dust ur way xxx Love

bunnigirlbunnigirl
sorry u have been through so much babe thinking of u and hope all is well this time and u have a great pregnancy
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Best of luck hun - fingers crossed that all is well for you. xxx Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews