Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

sahm needs a sahm job

flossy30flossy30
posted 9 years 11 months ago
hi all does anyone know of any sahm jobs i dont care what it is as long as i dont have to sell or buy thinks .if you do can you let me know coz o need money for xmas like most of you do LOL

Join JustParents to remove this advert

RobRob Admin
- My blog

flossy30 said:
as long as i dont have to sell or buy thinks

That rules out about 90% of SAHM businesses I'm afraid! Any reason you wouldn't be prepared to try a party-plan type business?

http://www.iamawahm.com/ is a pretty good resource to start your search Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i cant think of any SAHM job where u dont sell/buy things!! if u can find one,then let usall know!!!

i do avon and depending on your personality towards your customers,you can earn a fair bit - im the only rep in my area so iv got a pretty good income from it.i also take a few books the gym with me when i go!!

why dont u teach urself something craft like? if ur a dab hand on a sewing machine,make things like baby blankees,mobiles,activity cubes.and sell em on ebay.i was gonna do this and i even brort a few books to help me with designs... then i remembered i didnt have a sewing machine - hahaha!!! and a decent one is pricey so i left it in the end!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews