Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

edit (its back on! LOL)

hipmommahipmomma
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Last edited by hipmomma 9 years 11 months ago
Ok, so the lovely guy I have been seeing.

Well, since monday I had the whole, something isn't quite right feeling from him.

Kinda sucks that I was right. He called last night. Said we should cool things off, as he was unsure about whether to give things another try with his ex.

He wanted to still see each other, but I'm not willing to put myself in that position. I Really like the guy and I don't want to invest anymore emotion into something that quite possibly won't go anywhere.

I do accept that he is doing the right thing. He has been completely open with me. They had been together 9 years and have 2 kids, so if they can make a go of it then fair play to them.

Still a bit gutted tho. I will see him at the weekend as its a big birthday fancy dress bash at the pub. Hopefully we can be friends in the meantime untill he sorts out where his head is at.

I knew there was a reason I wasn't getting my hopes up on this one.

Sad

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Aww hun, sorry to hear that. Least he called it off sooner than later. Good to hear you said no to just seeing him, dunno why males do that. You can always have fun being single Naughty

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I'm sorry to hear about that but glad that it happened before things got too too serious... I know it still sucks though babe Sad Hug

angelmumangelmum
Sorry to hear that hunni Hug

hipmommahipmomma
thanks all...i am in the process of becoming a blonde!!! Nothing like a brush off to make a girl want a makeover!! Pics will be along shortly! LOL

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Cool Very Happy

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
oh dear!!!

sorry but doing that after making you all gooey and happy for giving you flowers which probably made you fall for him that little bit more is a bit unfair!!!

be strong chick Thumbs Up

hipmommahipmomma
I'm doin ok.

Better that I thought i would.

Thanks everyone xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
((((((((((((((massive hugs)))))))))))))

cant wait to see the new look xx

Kris10Kris10
Hug

jo-jojo-jo
Hug sorry to hear that hun,have a great time at that party "blondes have more fun" right?????LOL Razz

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hunnie sorry to hear this but stay strong xxx

bluebellbluebell
arh, so sorry to hear that Sad but at least he was staright with you and told you before too much time and emotion was invested into him. and as he was staright from the start too so you dont have to resent him and the time you spent together, i hope it goes ok at the weekend and you can still be friends. I think you made the right decision by sayin you dont wanna see him on a casual basis tho

xxx

hipmommahipmomma
Hi everyone. You are all lovely! This place always makes me feel better! I'm feeling a bit down today in general, but my new hair is bound to help! I have been invited out to a rock night tonight but i am trying to be strong because i had promised myself an early night! LOL

mitchmitch
hope you are doing ok faye, stay strong girl x

hipmommahipmomma
hey all, i ma going to see him tomorrow night. he wants to explain. which is proberably a good thing for me too. so i'll keep you posted!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Good luck tomorrow xx

kelkel
good luck tomoz babe Hug

hipmommahipmomma
He back with his wife. I'm so glad he waited for me to come along before doing that...not!

So i drank WAY to much last night, I had fun...aside from the slight drunken crying about it all!

And now I have a crackin hangover!

Meh....and he's gonna be at the party tonight Sad

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun sorry to hear that but, small consolation I know but at least he has been straight with you that he has decided to give it another go with his wife - and not strung both of you along.

I'm sure you will be fine at the party tonight - try to enjoy yourself and not get too hung up on him - easy for me to say I know!

Take care - have fun! Plenty more fish in the sea! xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews