Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

calling all parents of toddlers

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
12 things i'd wish i had known about life with a toddler

1. the button that opens the dvd player drawer is infinatly more fasinating than a pricey train set with fully operantional signals.

2. where is that missing jigsaw piece? Ah its in the dvd player along with several breadsticks and your car keys.

3. her leftovers taste so good. Dont tell us you have never snaffled a cold fish finger...

4. youre so used to grubby handprints on the walls you olny notice them when your mother in law makes a manic attempt to scrub them off.

5. how ever shattered you are after a trip to the park there is nothing more sweeter than walking home with that little hand in yours until you realise shes left one of granny hand kntted mittens in the play house

6. within two minutes different colours of playdough can merge to form one horrible mottled lump.

7. you can push a swing until you feel your arms are gonna drop off and your child will still feel short changed.

8. your child loves sploshing in puddles but not as much as actually lying in puddles while wearing brand new dungarees.

9. those parent and toddler groups you once scoffed at are now your life line who would have thought tea from a urn would taste so good.

10. who needs crayons when thers your lipstick.

11. your toddler forms such a frim attachment with a certain picture book that after the 267th readingyou hide it behing the sofa.

12. when she flashes you that heart melting grin you forget that only two minutes earlier she dropped the remote to your tv down the toilet.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

jo-jojo-jo
:clap:Awwwwwwwwww thats so true but so cute my DS just did the play dough thing a few hours ago LOL.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
so true and funny!! Clapping

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
haha how funny but very true! hehe someone could of warned me 3 years ago hehehe Very Happy

yummymummy21yummymummy21
- My blog
so so true LOL

EmmieEmmie
That is so true! LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews