Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Ok need your help!!

BigMommaBigMomma
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
Well here goes..... Two weeks ago tomorrow slept with hubby, two days later forgot pill (Cerazette), dont usually have periods with this pill but roughly would be due this weekend coming. Have had THE most painful boobs for 7-10 days, slight nausea (from worry???) and have taken two tests which have been neg.
I posted about this last week as was very concerned about continuing taking the pill as leaflet says to stop immediately if prg suspected, so took four more days after missed one then stopped.
I know its weird, but DD was conceived whilst on mini pill and I am very scared now!!! Been having very mild crampy type pains, but no sign of period. Any ideas on any symptoms???? I knew I was prg with daughter before I tested, so really worried now!!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i should go see thedoctor hun just to be safe babe
good luck
xxx

Krystal1310Krystal1310
Hi Hun
Id deff go to the docs. Best to get checked out.

BigMommaBigMomma
Thanks both, was hoping to not hear a GP answer! I know thats the best solution, but I was hoping to avoid the docs as I seem to have lived there lately!! (underactive thyroid etc!!) Cuckoo

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews