Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my babys first day

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
well it was dominics first day at day care and he needs to have a uniform for the pre school bit as it his last term and they like to have them ready for wearing one for moving up he looked so sweet i wanted to cry and as many of u no i used to have him crying and screaming as he didnt want to go to nursery but he was so big and brave and i was the one about crying he never shed a tear

doesnt he look wonderful and so grown up

ahh bless him
xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

angelmumangelmum
Aww he look's so cute Love

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwww what a handsome little boy Very Happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I love his hair! It's wicked LOL! Glad there were no tears, he is a grown up little man now x

bunnigirlbunnigirl

candgsmum said:
I love his hair! It's wicked LOL! Glad there were no tears, he is a grown up little man now x

i no its just mummy who feels like a baby now he just seems to have gone from this little babe who was born at 37 weeks as we thought there was something wrong with his heart to this handsome little man if i do say so myself LOL and he loves his hair like that take 20 mins every morning though LOL and costs a fortune in fibr putty but he is worth it

thanks for u comments girls
xxx

jo-jojo-jo
Hug Awwwww he is so cute i love his hair its funky xxxx.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
awwww he's adorable!! I love that crazy hair!! Aaralyn has been in day care since she was 7 months old up until last October and I still cried when I took her to school 2 weeks ago LOL... mostly cuz she said something so sweet to me. Funny how we are worried about them being sad and we end up the ones crying Crazy parenthood Rolling Eyes

yummymummy21yummymummy21
- My blog
awww look at him, so cute. Abbies 1st day of nursery on Monday, and I’m glad there was no tears. He all grown up now . Very Happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
well i am glad we all have no tears on their first days of school its becuase they have grown up so much over the 6 weks they off and have turned into handsome young men and beautiful young ladys they amaze us LOL

thankyou all for your kind comments guys they were brill
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews