Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I will never understand them!! LOL

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Ok.

Children.

Normal human beings?

I think not! LOL

Story - well josh was in the naughty corner, cant remember what for, anyway. I cant actually see him from the sofa - which is usually a good thing. He suddenly starts screaming, and comes towards me with blood comin out of his nose!

So at first i just think nose bleed. No LOL

"mummy mummy charlie put a stone in my nose!"

ffs im thinking!! LOL

First off, why on earth she decided to put a stone in his nose is beyond me! Second, why he actually LET her do it puzzles me even further!

So i go into panic mode, havent had any inserted items before! LOL I called my mum (i may be an adult but mums still know everything!)

It was right up there. So im getting ready to take him to a&e cuz i know you arent supposed to pull things out yourself. As it happens it bled more and he cried lots and it just started to come down and then out of its own accord!

But OMG! why do children do these things! LOL

Frustrated

Join JustParents to remove this advert

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
gosh hunnie, i will never understand kids either! they do the strnagest things dont they! bless him hope his nose is all better now though hun! Hug

as for why she would want to put a stone up his nose and why he would let her I have no answers apart from kids will be kids and adults will proberly never understand them hehehe!

yummymummy21yummymummy21
- My blog
When Holly was 4 she done a similar thing. she was in the bedroom with her cousin (who was 6) then they was lots and lots of giggles then a couple mins later me and my brother walked into the room to see what they were up2 and we find Nat putting crayon into Hannah’s ear we spent the rest of the day in A&E with the dc trying to get it out coz it was deep. it ended fall out when she was on the toilet she said "mummy my ear’s got a cold a green boggy just came out of it" LOL

bunnigirlbunnigirl
will never understand my child is even wierer she ate 3 tubes of superglue from out of a child proof locked cupboard u no those thing they not ment to be able to get into LOL
kids eh who would have them ]silly numptys like u and me LOL
hope he ok now and as for calling ya mum bit i called my mum once when my cooker was on fire before calling the fire brigade asking her what i should do LOL we all need our mums
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
hehe Bunnigirl I called my MIL to ask whether I should ring the firebrigade too when I found our old house full of smoke LOL!

I remember swallowing a penny when I was about 4 or 5. I had even been told not to put it in my mouth but I still remember swallowing it! My mum and my grandma took me to A&E and I saw the penny on the x-ray machine in my stomach!

I think it must be the good old excuse, it seemed a good idea at the time - LOL!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
they just like to keep us on our toes must have thought u neded a bit of a kick to show u who is boss LOL
xxx

jo-jojo-jo
Hug Hope your LO is ok now.PMSL that he sat there and let her do it!!!!Kids are sweet, cute but OMG the things they do are sooooo scary at times.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
OMG!! kids ARE crazy aren't they LOL Crazy

Glad he's ok anyway!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews