Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

School pics!

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Joshua in uniform for the first time Love


all the kids ready for school Love


Join JustParents to remove this advert

kelkel
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
ah! they look lovely. they look to little to be at school, bless em! Thumbs Up

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Love AWWWWWW they all look sooooooo cute Joshua is so handsome.I hope they enjoyed school.

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
awwwwwwwww bless them. they look gorgeous. i posted my girls on my blog Very Happy

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Summer's first day in Reception(tue), with Denis


angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago

GTTkel said:
Summer's first day in Reception(tue), with Denis

Aww sooooo cute Love

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
lovely pics girls but Donna Im confused Confused I thought Joshua was only 3 why is he going to school?? (it is probably the whole difference btwn scotland and england but it something I dont seem to understand)

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago

alex said:
lovely pics girls but Donna Im confused Confused I thought Joshua was only 3 why is he going to school?? (it is probably the whole difference btwn scotland and england but it something I dont seem to understand)
He goes to nursery at school hunni but Joshua calls it school still Rolling Eyes

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Aw hun they are lovely Love

I always loved putting on my brand new uniform at the start of the new year.

Can't wait until Charlotte starts school full-time. She can wear a uniform for nursery if we want to put her in one, but she goes in an afternoon so it would mean her having to get changed again into her uniform, so we decided not to bother.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Lovin' all the pics posted!!

Donna, Aaralyn has always called day care or nursery "school" too, makes her feel more "grown up" Rolling Eyes now she's really in pre-school, and really gettin' all grown up Scared

yummymummy21yummymummy21
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
they all look so cute my Abbie starting nursery on Monday she keeps saying "is it today I’m going to school like holly" bless her

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
Aww bless all of your kiddies, getting all grown up! Mia has only just turned 2 and as she is my only one I havent had to buy uniform yet hehe! Cant wait to though, to see her in a uniform being all grown up will proberly make me cry! Did anyone else cry? x

yummymummy21yummymummy21
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog

miaruby said:
Aww bless all of your kiddies, getting all grown up! Mia has only just turned 2 and as she is my only one I havent had to buy uniform yet hehe! Cant wait to though, to see her in a uniform being all grown up will proberly make me cry! Did anyone else cry? x


I cried when Hannah was in her 1st uniform and felt like it when I was buying Abbies I probably will on her 1st day.

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
aww bless I just know I will cry! hehe its a big moment in your childs life isnt it hunnie! xx

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago

miaruby said:
Aww bless all of your kiddies, getting all grown up! Mia has only just turned 2 and as she is my only one I havent had to buy uniform yet hehe! Cant wait to though, to see her in a uniform being all grown up will proberly make me cry! Did anyone else cry? x
Yup i had a cry also

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
Clapping great pics

Will be able to add one of katie next week as she starts on wednesday Scared .
Shes 3 so fulltime nursery but at school....they are in the same mixed class, nursery/reception for 2 years Thumbs Up

Feeling nervous but more so because she still hasn't got over her pneumonia and was in hopital again last weekend for 2 nights Sad Hopeing she picks up as i don't want her to be in and out of school all the time.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago

gemma said:
Clapping great pics

Will be able to add one of katie next week as she starts on wednesday Scared .
Shes 3 so fulltime nursery but at school....they are in the same mixed class, nursery/reception for 2 years Thumbs Up

Feeling nervous but more so because she still hasn't got over her pneumonia and was in hopital again last weekend for 2 nights Sad Hopeing she picks up as i don't want her to be in and out of school all the time.


Aww, I hope Katie gets better soon and has a great time at school. Aaralyn was in the hospital twice with pneumonia for almost a week each time, by the time she was 3 years old, so I know what your going through hun... Aaralyn now finally seems to have a decent immune system, I'm hoping it keeps up now that she's back in school too..

Good luck hun, can't wait to see the pics!! Thumbs Up

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 1 week ago

hapydazy said:


Aww, I hope Katie gets better soon and has a great time at school. Aaralyn was in the hospital twice with pneumonia for almost a week each time, by the time she was 3 years old, so I know what your going through hun... Aaralyn now finally seems to have a decent immune system, I'm hoping it keeps up now that she's back in school too..

Good luck hun, can't wait to see the pics!! Thumbs Up


Glad to hear Aaralyn now has a good immune system, and i hope she stays well for you Smile Do you mind me asking how long ago aaralyn had pnuemonia? Katie had bacterial pneumonia in april and was in hospital 14 nights, she's had various bugs since and then this last virus she ended up in hospital a couple of nights too. its not helped by her asthma though plus she's probably going to need a broncoscopy as her lung still hasn't cleared Crying Waiting to see consultant on 4th oct. TBH it just needs sorting even if she does need the op, she's tierd all the time and i think its coz her oxygen levels are so low.

She's a lot better at the minute so were still hoping to start school wednesday, spent last night ironing her uniform and ironing in her name labels Scared Will post pics later this week Very Happy

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
I'm so sorry Gemma, I completely missed this post before.

Poor Katie, sounds like you guys have had a really rough time Sad . I hope she's on the mend soon too.

Aaralyn was 18 months the first time she had it and just 3 the second time. She had a cat scan done on her lungs and a sweat test to see if she had cystic fibrosis because of the re-ocurring pneumonia and good results from both tests. She had an immune dificiency caused by low white blood cell count, but after many tests to rule things out they couldn't figure out why. She was pretty much sick from the time she was 10 weeks old until last year, not exagerating. Her count is up and she really hasn't been sick hardly at all since last fall... maybe a little cold or 2 over the winter, and that's about it... oh yea, the chicken pox too, even after she had the vaccine, but she didn't have them bad at all. She had a cold recently and never even got a fever and that is a first!! Thumbs Up

I hope you can get Katie's health sorted and she starts feeling better and staying well. Let me know how things go and if you ever need to talk, you know I'm here Smile.... it is so frustrating and hard to see your baby sick all the time Hug

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
Thanks for taking the time to reply happydazy Smile It is great to hear that you've come through all this and she's happy and healthy. Katie is tons better now and even managed her first day today....no pics yet though. Going to push for for something to be done when we next see the consultant, although perhaps it is just a case of waiting.
Thanks again Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews