Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Does anyone own a quinny zapp?

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
How would u rate them and are they good for tall people?

im stuck in our flat most days when DF drives to work as the buggy is in the car and is too big to store in the flat - but got thinking now thomas is almost old enough to sit in a quinny zapp and it folds small enough to store under his cot - it would be a good one to buy to help get me out of the house - just wanna know what they are like first though - i will prob end up getting one anyway if we have the money but i just need to get out of the flat as being stuck in all day with 2 kids aint fun and i couldnt manage dragging the pramette as well as thomas and his bag downstairs at least with a zapp its small enough to carry down with thomas!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
toys r us do the exact same but in there own version for much cheaper,its in the bruin range,id recommend that one!
iv got the bruin version of the mclaren stroller and they r identical.

sugarsugar Moderator
ive ordered a petit star zia now - exactly the same as the quinny zapp but it lays back and is over £50 cheaper!Smile

their own brand one also doesnt fold like the zapp which is what i need - it folds like normal strollers which is too big for me! Smile

this is the one i have ordered:

Petit star Zia

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its practically the same aint it! just goes to show names aint everything and if we shop round we find more bargains! have you had it in theblue colour or is there other colours? x

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ooh i just noticed thats got a nice big basket underneath! the zapp and bruin ones dont have baskets!! even more of a bargain! Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
Looks good hun Thumbs Up

Looks like you got the last one too LOL, it now says recently out of stock!

sugarsugar Moderator
when i ordered mine it had 3 in stock - i got the blue one - just got a message to say its been dispacthed!

didnt fancy another black buggy and the cranberry looked more pink then red so didnt wanna risk it LOL!

sugarsugar Moderator

Hayley_Kev said:
ooh i just noticed thats got a nice big basket underneath! the zapp and bruin ones dont have baskets!! even more of a bargain! Clapping

yeah thats partly what attracted me as the zapp u have to buy the basket seperatley at another £13!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews