Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Trainer's addiction

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
My brother buy's trainers like every month or sumthing Crazy he has just gave John a bag full of trainers and some cost him over £100 Shocked and there have hardly been worn Cuckoo one pair he has never even had on Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
The last time I bought a pair of trainers was in 2002 Embarassed

I have still got the trainers for walking the dog, my mate gave me her trainers because she bought them and didn't like them I've had them for about a year and they are still going strong.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
my daughter was given some trainers that are to big for her and they fit me thats what i have on my feet at the minute LOL
xxx

sugarsugar Moderator
I was a trainer addict as a teenager - now it dont bother me so much LOL but i do live in trainers!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I used to buy loads of trainers when i was about 16! but now i can hardly aford any but i have just got a new pair a few months ago as the pair i had before that was so battered as i had they over a year! I do love my trainers i hardly wear anything else! x

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 1 week ago
im a shoe addict.. i have to bye shoes everytime i get paid...i have millions LOL

xx

kelkel
i love buying shoes Thumbs Up but i have to admit i love my trainers more then any others, i live in them Thumbs Up

mum2ciaranmum2ciaran
im a bit like that i love my trainers just gave 7 pairs away 4 pairs not been worn Embarassed i just love too buy them even for the kids xx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
my baby has 14 pairs of shoes and she is only 5 months old LOL..baby shoes are so cute...i love buying her them not that she keeps them on LOL

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews