Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Got given a PS 2

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
My uncle found a PS 2 in great working order he gave it to John has my uncle already has one Clapping all we need for it is some pads and a lead but it's all in good working order has my uncle has testerd it Thumbs Up i cant belive some people can just thow away things like that Cuckoo Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
"One man's trash is another man's treasure"... Thumbs Up Lucky for you!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Cool hun, we hardly ever use ours anymore Embarassed It is our second one too, our first stopped working properly so we saved up and bought the new smaller version.

Last time I played on it was the beginning of last year! I go a Harry Potter game for Xmas and I finished and never played on it again Rolling Eyes

bunnigirlbunnigirl
we dont have any computer consoles but i really would like a nitendo Wii just starting to write my letter to santa LOL
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum

bunnigirl said:
we dont have any computer consoles but i really would like a nitendo Wii just starting to write my letter to santa LOL
xxx

I must admit we would love one of those, we borrowed Mart's brothers Wii and played the Wii Sports, it was excellent! Only thing though, our arms ached like hell the next day LOL!

bunnigirlbunnigirl

candgsmum said:

bunnigirl said:
xxx

I must admit we would love one of those, we borrowed Mart's brothers Wii and played the Wii Sports, it was excellent! Only thing though, our arms ached like hell the next day LOL!

yeah but just imagine its a better work out than being sat down playing u can have fun and exercise too LOL
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews