Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

toileting regression

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 2 weeks ago
- My blog
can anyone help with any advice? catherine is 4 and starts school on tuesday. she was very late potty training, almost a year ago now, but did it within 3 days and very rarely has any accidents.

but within the last 2 weeks shes been pooing in her knickers, and the past 4 days its been daily. she says its cause she was playing in the garden and doesnt get to the toilet in time, but its never happened before

do you think it could be nerves from starting school? im so worried in case she does it while at school

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey Stace, it could just be a normal regression period... Aaralyn had pee pee's in her pants somewhat frequently about 2-3 months after she was trained... it only lasted a few days but her Dr said that they can regress from the training at some point and then jump right back into doing good again Shrug ... she's been fine ever since except for the occasional accident while she's sleeping.

Hopefully once Catherine's in school she'll be seeing the other kids use the bathroom and she probably won't be making poops in her pants then... Good luck with her first day.... I bet she is gonna love it Thumbs Up and I bet she'll be fine with the poopy thing too Moon

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thanks hun. i do hope so. shes normally so good. im just so worried in case she does it at school. she gets so upset when she does

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Your welcome... I just remembered a time when Aaralyn did have a poopy in her pants and she said it was because the time before when she pooped in the toilet the water splashed on her bum LOL Razz, she didn't like it ... maybe it could be something as simple as that with Catherine? Or it could be just that she's having so much fun in the garden she doesn't want to miss anything while she's in the bathroom... bet cha she'll do just fine next week Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thanks hun. youve put my mind at ease a bit Kiss Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews