Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Just wanted to say....

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
... that I hope all the kids who've started back to school this week are having a great week so far Thumbs Up And I hope all the parents are too Smile

Day two for Aaralyn was great, she still loves it! Stacey, I hope your 2 are liking their new schools too and all the other kiddies are loving their schools and teachers too!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
mine dont start back till next week u lucky things i am moving to where u guys live LOL
xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i agree with bunnygirl, im moving to the US lolol

mine start on tuesday and im looking forward to it. the girls have done nothing but bicker Crazy

Yea, I guess you guys start later... it's different in different cities and different states here... some kids started last week, some started this week and then other's start after our 3 day weekend (Labor Day holiday on Monday) so some start on Tuesday. I think most around here started this week. It's coming girls, it's comin'! Crazy

HayleyHayley
declan starts mon and shannon starts tues, it will be her first day at juniors Scared

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
WWOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Hope it's a great start for both of them Hayley!!

Stacey.... LOL!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews