Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Photo's taken today

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
Little miss poser (Evie) has just had her photo's taken she won a free photo with Emma's diary but when the lady showed me all the pics i just found it so hard to pick we got done to six so i said i will buy the others Rolling Eyes Evie was full of smiles and we got some cracking pics it was so funny to because when the lady set up the light thing Evie thougt it was a disco and starterd dancing Love i cant wait till i get pics back so i can scan them and show you all Clapping Love

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexsmumAlexsmum
Aww cannot wait to see them, l find it hard to choose which one l want when Alex has photo's taken so l end up buying them all.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww bless her. cant wait to see pics

i know what thats like just choosing one. i usually send james to get it lolol. i went one and spent almost £80 Very Happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
aww bless my kids had theirs done a while ago but i cant have them yet as i am still paying for them i cant wait to show u all though and i cant wait to see ur donna i bet she looks so sweet bless her
xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww!! cant wait see em!! i bet she looks lovely!!
we had ethans pics done at Olan Mills they took about 50 and as we couldnt decide we brort them all!!! cost us £250!!! the next day we had the photos done for the local newspapers 'baby of the year' then spent £60 on them!! u promise u wont but when u see them u just cant resist can u!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Cool, can't wait to see them!! I'm the same way, when I've had Aaralyn's portraits done, I end up buying all the shots... I need to do that soon, matter of fact Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews