Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Recipes for a 9 month old

EmmieEmmie
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
Can anyone suggests any homemade recipes for an 9 month old? He can fed himself and am thinking of sandwiches, small jacket potatoes? AM i wrong? Its getting harder! LOL Confused

Join JustParents to remove this advert

kelkel
my stepson used to have cottage pie, pasta bol, coliflower cheese, roast dinner, pretty much everything we had he had to just mashed a little Thumbs Up

hipmommahipmomma
likewise, mine always ate the same as us, i justhad to watch salt/spices etc

mum2ciaranmum2ciaran
ciaran did too he had everything we had

HayleyHayley
cod with mash and peas?

mince and pototo with carrots?

jackets with beans?

morganmummorganmum
- My blog
morgan has pretty much the same as us

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aaralyn ate everything I did too, just mushed it up a bit more! good luck hun, hope he's not a picky eater... my girl will eat almost anything LOL

EmmieEmmie
ohhh thank you, alex isnt too fusy just doent like tuna.

Is wholemeal bread with corned beef cut into soldiers ok?

I really dont have a clue, i eat junk and i feed one baby jar a day

For breakfast ready brak

for tea toast! and in between organix finger food! Smile

(Sorry if its back to frount! LOL)

kelkel
jarred food is rubbish hun. toby used to have marmite on toast, weetsbix etc for brekkie, cheese, corned beef sandwiches and wotsits etc for lunch and then whatever we had for tea. good home cooked food is best!

casey27casey27
fish pie is a good one. my daughter loves it. its really easy to make ( i just do salmon and cod in a chees sauce topped with mash potato and breadcrumbs and cheese) it something the whole family can eat and freezes well too. macaroni cheese,and pasta bakes r really easy too. xxx home made pizza. all ya need is a can of tomatoes some muffins and some cheese. maybe some chicken or something else on top. xxx

AlexAlex Moderator
I used to get the soup/stew pasta from tescos as it was small enough not to choke Joseph but he could pick it up himself.

and then serve it with cheese sauce, or veg and tomato sauce.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
DS has always eating everything we have! i dont do the jars,ready made store things.he loves it,and the older hes got the less i mush it up! ethans fave has to be cottage pie or his fave is pasta shells (annabelle karmel range) with tuna,tomato puree abit of milk and herbs.!
do the pasta
then do the other ingrideants til its gone into a nice sauce,add the pasta an stir... its yummy for us too! and can be freezed

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews