Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Wow! he really came through for me today!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 weeks ago
Talking about Aaralyn's dad... as you all know I'm starting my new job tomorrow (today for you now I'm sure), well, I went for schooling assistance on Thursday (only day of the week you can get walk in apointments) and was supposed to have a certificate number by Friday. The certificate number shows the day care that I will get assistance therefore allowing me to not have to pay the full tuition for the week. Without this number I would have had to pay almost $200.00 Monday morning for her to attend pre-school this week. Anyway, red-tape and paper work, and my case worker off on friday, I won't have the number till Monday. I called Aaralyn's dad and asked if he could take her Sunday night and keep her monday, knowing he doesn't have class or work on Monday... well, long silence, then he says I have plans already so let me make a phone call and I'll call you back... ok, I'm thinking he's gonna call back and say he couldn't do it... he called back and said he would!! Shocked ... he even went out of his way to pick her up at Karyn's so she wouldn't miss out on any of the birthday party... Good golly, miracles do happen!! Razz

Join JustParents to remove this advert

HayleyHayley
oh im glad hes doing the decent thing! Clapping

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun am glad he has done the right thing this time! heres to hoping it stays this way! xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Thats great hunny, hope he stays this way!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
Horay! He's got the A*SE into gear at last. Clapping

Thank you, I hope it stays this way too!! Great first day at work today too! They even let us out 45 minutes early with pay!! Thumbs Up

gemmagemma
Clapping
glad you had a great first day.
Lets hope childcare falls into place for you now too Smile

gemma said:
Clapping
glad you had a great first day.
Lets hope childcare falls into place for you now too Smile

Thank you Gemma and I'm sure it will... seems like everything always has to include a little stress with it LOL oh well, se la vie! Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews