Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Prison Break Season 3 starts Sep 24th

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 4 weeks ago
- My blog
on Sky One. cant wait Clapping Clapping Clapping

Join JustParents to remove this advert

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 4 weeks ago
i know i cant wait either im watchin series 2 on dvd atm Clapping

oh yes wentworth u sexy man! LOL

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
posted 1 decade 5 days ago
we have just watched series 1!!! tis almost as good as heroes was!!!

gutted that the dr killed herself what was that all about??

wentworth has a voice that could talk me into bed no problem LOL!!!

gonna start on series 2 tonight!!!

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 5 days ago
- My blog
oooooooooooooooh hun. yr in for some suprises Naughty hehehehe

5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 days ago
Embarassed as an American, I am ashamed to say that I have yet to watch a full episode... I know terrible Tell Off ...agreed though, Wentworth is a very sexy man!! I am really looking forward the second season (or series, as ya say) of Heroes, it's starting next week here I think? I can't wait!!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg you have to watch prison break. that includes everyone whos yet to watch it Tell Off hehehehe

4 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
me and hubbie watched 1st 2 episodes of season 2

woooooooo the doctor isnt dead LOL!!!! so glad i thought it was crap that they had this chemistry and she ended up dead!!!

how scary is teabag????

and i would dump linc he keeps ballsing it up LOL

i cant wait for season 2 of heroes that had me more gripped than lost hopefully hubbie will be able to get it as it is shown in us!!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hehehehehehe TBag is scary, but i think hes the best in it. hes brill Very Happy

ive not seen heroes. wish i had now, cause everyones seen it LOL

barrybarry
posted 9 years 11 months ago
I watched the first two seasons over 3 days LMAO hows that for cramming ...i love it .....seen all the episodes of season 3 so far ......and maybe its just me but it ....dosent seem the same if you know what i mean?

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i know what you mean barry. it isnt the same, not as on-the-edge-of-your-seat as the first 2 seasons. i love TBag. hes brill Thumbs Up

barrybarry
Yeah he is good ......nutter though .....Maries watching it all just now trying to catch up LOL while drooling over lincoln Rolling Eyes Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
yay!!!!! another lincoln fan. everyones going ga-ga over michael but i think lincoln is scrummier. marie has good taste Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews