Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

tomorrow....

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
.......my fist baby boy will be 4 years old i cant wait i have organised this big birthday party in the theme lightning mcqueen as he is mad on him and cars he must be their number one fan LOL
its fancy dress too i cant wait its cost me a fortune too i have 40 children coming arghhhhhhhh LOL
will post pics when i can if i fine the charger for my digital cam though how come u lose things when u really need them
xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

GTTkelGTTkel
40 children that is SCARY, Scared good luck with that Wink Seriously though have a good day Wish

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Aww hun hope he has a great birthday and party! hope all goes well and cant wait to see those pics hehe! xx

RichRich Moderator
4, a great age is it not? Smile my little soldier was 4 on Saturday just gone, very excited little boy, very Spiderman orientated right now and I can't think why, he does'nt watch it, only when I play the game on the PS3 Crazy but hey, he enjoyed it and I am sure yours will too Smile

Keep us posted and we want pics! Very Happy

HayleyHayley
awww i hope he enjoys his birthday! Very Happy

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Wow, Bless you, 40 kids Shocked Crazy I hope your big boy has the best day!!

I agree Rich, 4 is definately a favorate age for me too, although a little frustrating sometimes too Cuckoo Crazy Happy belated birthday to your little one

I have to remember to check the birthday thread more regularly...

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwww hope he has a fab time Thumbs Up 40 kids hun. yr very brave LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
Wow 40 kids you are a very accommodating mummy Thumbs Up

Hope he's had a great birthday and can't wait to see the pics! Happy birthday little man Wish Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator
hope the party went well. I couldnt do a party for 40! Joseph is 4 in a few weeks and he is having 10 friends to a soft play party (i dont have to do anything)

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews