Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Buggy Boards

yummumyummum
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Hi...
What are your thoughts on buggy boards? would you recommend them? I want to get one, but am worried about whether they're safe?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
hi my friend as one and its a life saver cause her 2yr old gets tired walking so he just steps on..so she dont struggle to put pram and carry the other one,,,if i have another baby i will be definatly be getting one

xxx

yummumyummum
Cool - think I am going to have to get one. I'll see if I can buy one online, might be cheaper that way....

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
definatly..they are quite expensive

xx

kerryann71kerryann71
goto ebay , you can get buggy boards for half the price you pay in the shops ..

we have a buggy board for our son , they are just excellent , one thing i can tell you is my son took a while to get used to it.

they are excellent if you are in a rush to get somewhere plus you feel safe that your child is near you as well , i used a rein on my son for a while to make sure he never ran off.

your child might take time to get used to them but believe me they are just the best and are stress free to use plus your child can rest there little legs.

we have a lascal buggy board , i know there are plenty of different makes on the market , some even with seats ..

buggy boards are the best things invented for buggys , i use myn on a side by side pushchair ( 3 children ) ..

see you from kerry..

GTTkelGTTkel
They are great if you are not too tall!!! They are really useful but I have long legs and was constantly catching myself on it so I had to start walking slouched with my arms stretched out in front to push it. Or my hubby would just stand at the side and push one handed(but that's not easy if you're on bumpy ground). Having said that other mum's I know (shorter than me Very Happy ) love their buggy boards and are reluctant to stop using them. I got mine from a bootsale for £3 and when I saw the same one in Boots brand new it would have cost £49 Shocked so I suggest you buy second hand. As for the safety part yes they are quite sturdy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
kieran is gonna be 23 months when the baby is born just under 2 i bought a duo pram but i think i will feel stupid as kieran can walk now i said i would just use it if i go to town.
what u all think?
i still have my pram from when kieran was born so myself i can use that if i go out somewhere i can walk and buy a buggy board but i was wonderin is kieran too young to know what it is?has anyone had the problem of there kid tryin to get off when the pram is movin?
its just the duo pram wont be good for goin places i can walk too like my mums,the shop,dentists ect
cus its so long and it would be hard for me so i was thinkin havin kieran walk and carryin the baby in the sling but it be so much easier if i did get a buggy board right?
i dunno has anyone got and thoughts?
thanx xxx

hipmommahipmomma
little kids and walking equals very long journey..just depends how much time you have on your hands i guess! LOL

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
I think there a great idea, i wanted to get one for DD but never ended up with one Sad

Let us know how good it is if you do get one x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews