Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hi

emmahemmah
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Is anybody near Ashford Kent?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mitchmitch
hi emmah nice to meet you. why dont you pop a post in the meet up forum and see if any one is from your way xx

emmahemmah
Thanks, it's nice to have people to chat to rather than the 3 little one's.Spongebob gets very boring after a while!x

mitchmitch
LOL, i know exactly what you mean there hun .
my little ones are 4 3 and 20 months Shocked
im michelle BTW i live in leeds x

emmahemmah
my 3 are 7,3,and 10m,the baby is just starting to cruise around the sofa,so gone are the day's where i can just put her down and she's still there when i come back Crying

mitchmitch
i no they grow up so fast dont they. thats whati feel about my youngest but on the good side its only about 16 month till she starts nursery and i get my life back LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi Emmah, welcome to JP, I'm Tammy, I live in the states with my 4 year old Aaralyn and my BF! Enjoy the site hun it's great~!! Clapping

rustierustie
posted 1 decade 3 weeks ago
hi ya, i'm not in ashford but in kent. I live in cliffe which is near Rochester, not sure if there is anyone else on here from Kent! Hope your enjoying the site and mail me if your ever down my way!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews