Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

headaches

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
ive had it for a couple of days now all day and i hate it,
what does it mean?
i did have them at all when i was pregnant with kieran grrrr xxxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
could just be stress and hormones babe or the fact the sun has decided to come out finally if u still have it tomorrow call ya midwife and she will cheack ya pee and bp to rule out anything else but i am sure its nothing to worry about huni
xxx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thanx hun,im not worryin its just gettin on my nerves.i dont feel like doin anythin cus everytime i move i get a massive headache LOL and yea i think its to do with the sun which i am hatin very much LOL xx

EmzEmz
I got a lot of headaches in the first trimester, luckily they've eased off now. Must just be the extra hormones or something Rolling Eyes

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yeah raging hormones are terrible u feeling any better today babe
xxx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yes i havent had a headache yet but im goin out in the sun soon,i will let know later how i get on.
thanx xxx

morganmummorganmum
- My blog
ive been getting headachs and mentioned it to my mw and she just told me to drink more water

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thanx for ur help,i had a bad headache yesterday cus kieran split boilin water down his front and i was cryin my eyes out cus he was screamin.hate had seein him get hurt grrr LOL xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
OH hun Hug 's to you guys! Hope he's feelin' better now and you too sweety!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews