Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Official Dog The Bounty Hunter Thread

RichRich Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 months ago

For all things Duane "The Dog" Chapman related, thought you guys might appreciate an official thread to refer to.

Have fun!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
OMG cant believe that no one else has posted in here yet! Scared

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
LOL Were is Stacy she will love this Naughty

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Rich i will love you forever Love

can i start by putting this petition up for all you lovely peeps to sign. its referring to the extradition charges Dog, Tim and Leland face for their part in capturing the serial rapist Andrew Luster, who is serving a 126yr sentence. if it wasnt for them, he'd still be out there drugging and raping women. thank you xxxx

http://www.xkastclients.com/dog2/petition/

wellybobwellybob
OMG I am so glad there are plenty of others out there who appreciate the dog. I have got all my friends addicted, they're all just so out there. I do love Beth, how she chases criminals with those nails and itty bitty skirts I'll never know. I've signed the petition and will let everyone know about it. Thumbs Up

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

wellybob said:
OMG I am so glad there are plenty of others out there who appreciate the dog. I have got all my friends addicted, they're all just so out there. I do love Beth, how she chases criminals with those nails and itty bitty skirts I'll never know. I've signed the petition and will let everyone know about it. Thumbs Up

cheers hun. beth is fab. just watched 2 episodes and omg at leland Love

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
- My blog
did anyone watch the new eppy last night? great stuff Thumbs Up

annemariemr2annemariemr2
- My blog
Its Beth that worries me how can she squeeze into those clothes and still run around Scared I don't think I would like to upset her she is a bit of a scary women

wellybobwellybob
You all seem to have a thing about Leland, whilst he is OK I must admit Dwayne Lee is the one for me. I like a chunkier man LOL

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwww Duane Lee is a sweetie but he reminds me of my brother so i cant really have those sort of thoughts about him IYSWIM Very Happy

susansusan
ok so i love dog the bounty hunter and i guess most of u guys to thats why im telling u hes reliesing a book on his life etc... and it comes to woolworths stores n the 23rd august this year omg i cant believe it im so excited i cant wait woohooooo Clapping Thumbs Up Cool Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

susan said:
ok so i love dog the bounty hunter and i guess most of u guys to thats why im telling u hes reliesing a book on his life etc... and it comes to woolworths stores n the 23rd august this year omg i cant believe it im so excited i cant wait woohooooo Clapping Thumbs Up Cool Very Happy

i cant wait either. will be a great read as hes such a colourful character

susansusan
yeah he is i never miss an episode i love it got my fiance hooked as well now LOL x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
did anyone see the new eppy last night????? great stuff Thumbs Up

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
FANTASTIC NEWS!!! im sooooooooo pleased. hehehe

the extradition charges to Mexico have been dropped yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

heres the report
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?7fcf86...84b2-f074a8c08066

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
YEY i dont know why ive just found this thread but yey dogs free! ive just rang my oh at work to tell him.

think ill get the book too. casey even knows when dogs on tv she shouts doowg when she hears the music.

angelsmomangelsmom
any one managed to find the book? my local woolies didnt have it so i asked in wh smiths n they didnt have it in shop or warehouse.

im not keen on hard back books so may wait for paper back.

RichRich Moderator
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50921939

There you go ladies, you can order online and get it delivered Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i ordered the book through play.com. £8.99 inc postage. best price anywhere. came today Clapping Clapping Clapping

really good read Thumbs Up

EmmieEmmie
OMG i didnt know you guys LOVE DOG the bounty hunter

I LOVE leland the most hes so sexy (well DP is too!) LOL Naughty

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews